𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14 - Misery

Începe de la început

"Yah unnie! You're dead if Lisa finds out about this." I tease my cousin, and the chicken looks terrified now.

"It's not because of you, babe. It's the food," Rosé lamented.

We all look at the food in front of us.

"What's wrong with the food, baby?" Jisoo unnie asked her girlfriend.

"They all look delicious. What's the problem?" Wendy stated.

"I'm so brokenhearted now because it's so close to me but yet feels so far away. When are we going to eat them?" Rosé blurted out.

If Unnie wasn't here, I'd smack this chipmunk on the head, but we all just laughed at her.

"Ouch! Our girls are having fun without us. You're all unfair." Taehyoung  suddenly came, clutching his heart.

"Let them enjoy this weekend V, after all, this is why we're here. Let's have fun and relax." Jungkook said, holding Tae's shoulder. I noticed Seulgi behind them, but Lisa is still missing. That monkey moves so slowly.

The two joined us while Seulgi excused herself to the restroom.

"Kookie is right V. It's been a long time since we all went out together, let's all give Lalisa our heartfelt thanks when she arrives." Joy said and chuckled.

My blood suddenly rushed to my face when they mentioned Lisa. Why am I blushing just hearing her name?

"Jendeukie, are you all right? Why are you so red?" Jisoo unnie asked. This chicken was fully aware of everything.

"I'm fine, unnie." I said but I didn't hear her response because I was distracted by Lisa walking towards us in my peripheral vision. I look at her, and just as I was about to call her, Seulgi approaches her. Lisa's brows are furrowed as they speak, giving me the impression that something is wrong with them. The two of them then leave after a few seconds. Where are they going?

I lost sight of them when one of the attendants approached us and said that we could already eat our food.

"Yehey!" Rosé said, who is overjoyed right now. Our friends laughed at her, but I'm still concerned about Lisa.

"What's wrong Jendeukie, why are you frowning?" Jisoo unnie asked. "I saw Lisa and Seulgi a while ago, but the two of them left. I don't know where they are going, they should eat first with us." I worriedly told her.

"Don't worry Jendeukie, maybe the two of them are just looking for gorgeous chicks right now." She joked, moving her brows at me, but she immediately stopped as I gave her a deathly glare. "I'm just kidding, Jendeukie. Don't worry too much. Maybe Lisa is just showing Seulgi around the place." Unnie said seriously now.

But Lisa can show her around after we've eaten. What's the rush about?

We're now eating our food and chatting about our jobs and other things.

"Jisoo unnie, how is Jin oppa by the way?" Joy asked, perhaps she was interested in my other cousin.

"He's still the workaholic of the Kim's family." Jisoo unnie chuckled.

"Why can't he relax a little? He's not even going out with us anymore, ever since he accepted to be your father's apprentice in managing your company." Tae said to Unnie.

"That's him. He does everything our father says to him. He's on a business trip for a month because our father wants him to. I'm glad I'm the opposite of him because I always refuse our father's offer to work for him." Jisoo unnie told us.

"I pity, oppa." Joy sadly said.

"Unnie, is Uncle Siwon not on a business trip right now?" I asked, remembering my mother telling me he was.