Daughter Of Evil (Medival AU) (Songfic) 1/2?

Începe de la început

A few months later...

Xanthius had sworn he had lost all his sanity because of Cleo. Everywhere she went, she could only see the cursed color of green and her face. Her damn, face. The stupid face of someone who stole her love. And now Xanthius had enough of Cleo tormenting her mind. She was going to pay now. The only question was how to do it without people getting suspicious, and he had the perfect idea.

"Minister, come over here!" Xanthius demanded.

"What would you like, your majesty?" He asked.

"Do you know where Cleo Martin's kingdom is, by any means?" Xanthius started talking in a lower voice.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I want you to burn the kingdom tomorrow. Start with the palace, if you can. I'll deal with Cleo later." Xanthius ordered in the lowest voice where his minister could still hear him, but no one else could. And for a minute, the minister said nothing. And it was reasonable. He was about to cause genocide to a whole innocent kingdom. But he had to do it at the risk of the only way he can support his family.

"Very well then, prince."

Once he left, Xanthius called his loyal servant, Xisuma in.

"I need you do something more than, say, I'm hungry, like usual." Xanthius said.

"Well, than, what is it? Just tell me now so you're pleased sooner." Xisuma asked. Xanthius than handed him a dagger.

"I want you to find Cleo Martin as soon as possible, and use this dagger to end her life. Do not ask any questions, just do what I ask of you." Xisuma was considerably shocked, but he agreed.

"As you say, my prince."

The next day...

"Cleo Martin, queen of the neighboring kingdom was murdered just yesterday!"

"I heard that Prince Xanthius had sent a servant to kill her," rumors were spreading like wildfire after the priest announced Cleo Martin's death. And after he had heard everyone's grief, Xanthius simply couldn't care less. He was one step closer to having Joe Brun to himself. Then the bells for 10:00 went off.

"Oh my, it's tea time!"

The next, next day...

After Xanthius' minister had burned the kingdom down as he asked, he was overjoyed. Now Joe would be stuck with him! And they would each other for the rest of time!

"Your highness, may I speak to you?" Someone asked. Xanthius turned around to see Xisuma standing in front of the doorway.

"Yes, but be fast, I'm trying to plan my next conversation with Joe Brun-"

"Sir, there's a slight problem with that."Xisuma interrupted.

"Well than, what is it?" Xanthius asked, agitated. How dare he interrupt him!

"Joe Brun has killed himself. His will said he couldn't deal with the grief of the loss of his fiancé." Xisuma said solemnly. This news made Xanthius' stomach drop.

"I'm so sorry." Xisuma added.

Blooming ever sweet! The evil flower reaps! Drowning in colors that'll drive you crazy! Beautiful as ever and still growing every day, but yet far too many thorns keeping them all too far away.

Meanwhile...

False was furious at how Prince Xanthius could send off a hitman to kill the only reason that Joe was still holding on, all for her selfish wants, than burn the only thing Joe had left of Cleo. And there were so many other things that this corrupted prince had done, like imposing higher and higher taxes on the peasents just so he had more money for things he didn't deserve, and many others. False had had enough of this spoiled brat's nonsense. He was going to get what she asked.

2:38 AM, October 1st, 1793

False had kept a rhythm for an hour now. Knock on a person's door, tell them about what Xanthius truly did and her plan, and if they accepted, have them do the same thing with a different door. Like this, she had almost the whole city in her mob. Paris was fed up, and they were going to give Prince Xanthius Durant a taste of his own medicine.

A few hours later...

False and some other people from the mob have look around the huge palace for God knows how long, and they still haven't found Xanthius somehow. Any servants that may have been there had already fled, and it was very easy to get in due to the guards still resting from a violent war with the neighboring kingdom. And at 5:42 AM, False had finally found him sleeping. When he tried to arrest him, that was when he woke up for some reason.

"How dare you, barbarian!?"

Blooming ever sweet, the evil flower reaps! Drowning in colors that are said and weeping, living in a paradise created by her mind! Ah, everything will crumple in this fleeting dream of lies!

"It has happened! After several hours, I have finally captured the boy who had made our lives so miserable! His beheading will be on October 17th at 3!" False said as the crowd cheered.

Once upon a time in a land so far away, was an evil kingdom that no person dared to face, ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage, was a noble princess, only 14 years of age!

Xanthius sat there, bored. It had been 2 weeks since they had captured him. His beheading was today, and he knew it because the guards kept on reminding him about it.

Knowing her beheading is at 3 this very eve,

He heard the bells ringing now. It was time for him to die for his actions because of those whiny peasants who always wanted someone to blame for their social economic state.

Listen to the sound because the bell will toll for thee, once a wealthy princess now a prisoner to die, what could she thinking in her jail cell tonight?

"It's time," the guards said as they dragged him out of his cold cell, as the rats were staring at her for some reason.

"What are looking at?" He spat out to the rats which earned him a slap in the face.

At the guillotine...

"Hello, people, today we are gathered here to see the death of a person who has ruined all our lives, and even ended innocent lives out of selfish envy. But today, we well get payback. None of us will feel any pity for this monster when he dies." False announced as Xanthius was put on the table, refusing to look at the crowd.

"Any last words, prince?" False spat out the last word. Xanthius said nothing. Only as the blade fell and the bells chimed for 3:00 did he utter his last words.

"Oh my, it's tea time!"

Chop.

But wait! There's gonna be a chapter 2! That is, if I get the motivation to make it.