Remember [Rhink] oneshot

"3..2..1!" Steavie calls and Turing on the camera to record today's Good Mythical Morning Episode.
Then with the Episode was done and now we were doing Good Mythical More.
"So guys today we have a special guest with us." Link states motioning Chase to hurry up.
Placing down on our Desk was...
"Say hello to the old wheel, from when we first started this Podcast and Show on YouTube this baby, our baby has been there from the start." I chucked when Link kissed the old Mythical wheel.
"Oh sorry Mic." He also apologised bumping the microphone on the desk.
"So thank some of the crew and Rhett thought to bring her back for a week and its already got some suggestions on it, from all you Mythical Beasts."
He talked and I went off into my thoughts,
'I want to know what your soft lips taste like against mine.'
"Rhett."
'I want to play with your Ebony hair in between my fingers.'
"Would you like Parmesan with that?"
'I wanna hear your moans.'
"Rhett?..."
'Leave lovemarks on you light skin.'
"Rhett!"
"Oh sorry were you talking to me?" I asked Link snapping me out of Daydreaming.
"...you want the honour to spin her."
"Oh yeah...yes I would love to."
I say and spin it.
"Oh let's see what you all got suggested to us....what?" Link turn look back at the Crew then me with a little blush.
"What is it Link?" I question and glance over at the small wheel.
My eyes widen when I saw it saying.
"Link kisses Rhett, Lips."
I just stared at it.
"Someone actually suggested this?" I asked.
"Guys you knew that we can't have inappropriate suggestions like this....Rhett spin again." He says, I don't answer and not look from it.
'It wouldn't be the first time but.'
"But Link the rule with the wheel is that we can't spin again unless it stops on 'spin again'." Then everything was quite.
We just starred at each other.
'It's what the people want' I sang in my head, before...
Link's arms were around my neck and using his hands to pish my my head forward and our lips collided.
After a couple of seconds he released and ran off camera and out of the recording room.
I sat there for a second.
"H-He did it." I whisper to myself.
"Thanks for joining us for good mythical more." I say and as soon as the camera was off I ran out to go look for Link.

As I walked down to Mine and Link's office I heard a crash and a grunt.
I opened the door see Link lying on the ground in the middle of room facing from me.
"He Hates me! He'll never forgive me. I'm an idiot!" Link cried, I watched for a second as he continued to insult himself.
I walked over to him sat down and picked him up into a hug.
"I don't hate you, you don't need to apologise."
"It's not like it's the first time we... Kissed." I blush, remembering back to when we were kids,

Down by the river camping just us two, on a weekend, we starred up at the sky.
"Hey...Rhett."
"Yes Link?" I reply
"Uh...do you just ever get the thought to uh know what kissing another boy is like?" He turns to look at me, my eyes met his.
"Why is that Link?" I asked him, he had a light red tint in his cheeks and ears as I turned my head looking into his sparkling eyes.

"Do you ever think about what it would have been like now if we never knew our wives?" He wondered, hugging me tight.
"Honestly. All the time brother."
I sigh soulumly, looking out the window.
"Yeah, hey we should get going, I got to get some shopping."

"Yeah, okay."