My Teacher And My Dad

"Parent, teacher interviews today dad." I called from the kitchen when I was washing up my dish from breakfast. He pokes his head in to the room with a scared look on his face.
"Thomas, y-you know I can't." He stutters scratching his arm looks down at me.
"Yeah, dad I know but HE said this one is important and you have to be there NMW."

"NMW? Really?" He questions, shuffling over to the car keys at the door.
"Really, really." I Respond calling though the house. He sighs sadly, obviously nervous about this interview. "Alright then kiddo, I-i'll be there and after we can go get ice cream."
"Oh yeah!" I cheered, running to get my bag and shoes and following after dad getting in the car. He unlocked and we bother got in the front after I threw my bag in the back. "Seat belt kiddo." Dad reminded me after that closed the door, buckled in, and putting my shoes as he began to drive with the radio on.

Its inner monologue time.
I'm Thomas Sanders.
I'm 16, a great theatre kid, and love making short funny videos for the internet. Lots of people love my stuff which is good.
I'm Gay and the best student in all of my classes for Mr Logic.
History, social science and English. I live with my dad Patton Sanders. Its a 30 minute drive from my house to school so dad drives me. Dad and I have been living just the 2 of us since my other dad ran away from us when I was 8 years old. So yeah and the reason for my dad never wanting to go to parent, teacher interviews, is because.

He has a crush on my teacher Mr L Logic, since he was introduced back in 7th grade I was about 12 then. So yeah that's that.

"Right Thomas here we are."
I sat up grabbing my bag as the first bell rings. I give my dad a hug running off out of the car waving back to him as I meet up with Jon. My face burns a bit as he smiles at me and we go into class together.

(Skip school its. Boring and man I have already graduated I'm not writing what a school day looks like. Tired of schooling.)

I breath out, whispering to myself words of encouragement, as I raised my fist to the door and lightly tap my knuckles on the wood of the door frame.

"Hey, uh this would be strange to ask this as you are like the parent of my best student and all but uh... Did you want to... You know have like dinner with me one time?"

'Oh golly, My sons hot af teacher just asked me out! Roman oh gosh what do I do, what do I do, what do I do. I panicked in my head. I have to ask Roman now.
I really like Mr Logic he is cute and all... Under statement he is so flipping sexy and hot, I think I'm blushing oh gosh am I blushing this is so bad what do I do.'

"Uh Patton?-Uh sorry Mr Sanders? Are you alright?"

"Uh...I-i would... Love to...Mr Logic. "

"Oh no please you can call me Logan."

"Well uh then I am Patton, but wait you already said my name and some how knew it and you said it while seeing if I was okay how did you even know my name but you said it making it seem like you already knew me from some where and I just don't remember or you picked up from some where, how did you know my name I mean Thomas never says my name around here does he? or maybe he does, but he never talks to his teachers especially you, you just seem so unapproachable and quiet and hot with like the cutest nose when your angry in classes and smart and oh gosh I am rambling and wasting your time you probably very busy being a teacher are you sure about that date, uh what you am I saying it's not a date unless that's how you seeing and wow I'm just gonna leave and stop making a fool of myself. Uh stupid Patton you always blow it. Uh stop it."

I began to rush out the door to find my son, so we could leave and I didn't have to ramble on and keep embarrassing myself in front of that amazing teacher of his.
"Patton. Wait!" I walk down the halls looking back to His office I seen him heading my ways I panicked and called out for my son.
"Thomas let's bolt, meetings over now." I yelled as I passed him talking to his friends in the hallway. "Oh wait dad, can Jon come to! T-to hang out."

"Yes now get in the flipping car."

"Eh, Thomas I think there is something up with your dad." Jon tells me as we heard a yell down the hall from where he just come from, it was Mr Logic.
I looked back to the doors dad was long gone to the car, with a red face. "Oh that's why, book it Jon!" I yelled at him and took his hand in mine, and ran like hell. Inside I was screaming, but no time for fawning over my crush here, dad was busy trying to get away from his crush. I could tell when we heard Mr Logic yelling still that dad was panicked and wanted to get out of there asap. Finally after 200m run from the doors the car, throwing Jon in with me in the back slamming the doors. "Seatbelt... Hurry!" Dad screamed back at us looking to see as he was still backing out.

Luckily none, then looking to the front of the car, there Mr Logic a meter away and running looking out of breath.

******

Probs wont ever finish this. Feel free to if you want, just credit my part and inspiration