Tomtord - Oneshot

"But Miss I didn't do anything...."
Tord conplained to the teacher as he was forced into the detention room.
Shaking in all nervousness as he watch the door slam in his face and lock.
"My parents are goanna kill me. I have always been a good kid and got the best grades... When they hear about this ill be screwed I'll be in det to make up for this inserdent.
"Pfft, and what are you doing in detention Mr Goodie two shoes.
Trying to suck Dick to get your grades up again?" Says someone in the room with him.
Tord turned to the rows of desks in a small 7x5 classroom with a depressing amount of 'inspirational' posters for good behaviour and to change of morals to better you education.
The snarky remark just happened to come from a curtain unliked person in the entire school. Well some people did like him.
"No, T-tom I don't do that I just work my ass off to get good grades unlike you, held back by 3 years." Tord scoffed as he put his hands on his hips, continuing to talk.
"How's it feel that someone 3 years younger, has twice the amount of knowledge you have in you pathetic brain, and you never even try to do anything.
What's with you? " Tord scolds in return, trying not to get flustered in front of his big all time crush.
"You sure have wits kid... Come, sit with me, on my desk." Tom grins, patting the top of the desk
He was resting at.
With a slight blush, Tord cautiously stepped in towards Tom, which happened to be evaluating the awkward tension he caused between the two.
Tord stolled in starring at Tom trying to fight the urge to attack him and make out.
"I bashed up a twelvie who was teasing Matt, that's why I'm here." Tom says closing his eyes as Tord carefully made his way over to the desk behind, the one everyone called the eyeless orphan.
He gets the eyeless part, but orphan?
He probably hasn't got parents like he did.
"I know what your thinking, oh of course you the down graded, eyeless, emo, orphan of course you would be a trouble maker as well." He spoke bluntly as his expression stayed stone and opening his "eyes" half lidded with a hand on his chin starring off away from the frogien man.
Tord looked away a pain in his chest as of course his crush knew half of what he was thinking.
"Well maybe I like a trouble maker." He whispered to himself half expecting the other not to notice he even said a thing or that he was silently blushing and fanboying that he was alone in the same room as Tom.
"What was that." Tom frowns getting up off of the table, walked around to the other and stood in Tord's face, them now face to face. Tord was silently screaming in his head trying to find a way out of this, thinking if Tom had heard him wrong and was gonna beat him up too.
When a brilliant and courageous idea popped into his head.
He stared into the other males 'eyes' and with confidence took hold of his face pulling it towards his own, only for a moment before backing off from Tom.
Tom stood shocked,
"Did you just... J-just kiss me?"
"Yeah I did. And before I said Maybe I like Trouble makers like you." Tord responded smirking with his arms crossed over his chest. Tom stared for a moment more still surprised, when surprised turned into a smiling.
"Thanks Kid. And yeah the feelings mutual." Tom admitted, sitting back down on the desk, Tord joined him this time and rest of the time the two talked the rest of detention.

~END~

Shipp: TomTord

Art: pixelz01

Link: https://www.deviantart.com/pixelz01/art/Tomtord-705688647

Idea: Detention