Angela ~Truth

11/09/2019

I sit there staring into oblivion.
We are staying at a friends house down stairs, he said good night a few hours ago.
And you still have so much energy from the soft drink you drank earlier. I am lying with Angel thinking about it.
The thoughts that run through my head when I see you or the others. We chat for a while when it spills out of my eye. My fears, my troubles and my doubts I face almost every single day. One I fear most and some not as much but they are still very prominent.

Anxiety, selfishness, no self control and...

Love.

My biggest fear. Do you all really care or is it just an illusion.

My feelings for you is love.

I feel like spinel. Fear of being left and forgotten about by my friends.

But I try my hardest never to be to mad at them for it.

But you are here. Sitting with me giving me comfort. Opal episode becomes my favourite when you show it to me on your phone, just get me to relax and sleep. Cuddles. I missed this. I missed you, even though I saw you everyday at hell, in which is called the education. My feelings have grown little bit now. As you hug me, I feel butterflies millions populate in my stomach. I had to leave for a minute, because I couldn't sleep. My face red hot on fire, and body shaken.

****

It's called Truth for a reason. I have been Dating Angela since October 2019.