♡Chapter 20♡

Same day, 18:30

Y/n's POV:
I was in my room making my suitcase. It was sad that I had to leave. But at least I could finally move on from Chase. As I was putting my stuff in my suitcase I noticed an old photo album with pics of my friends and I from back when we were little. I would miss them so much- I knew it. I put the album in the suitcase and continued with the rest of the stuff.

After some hours I was done and the truck was here to get our furniture. My parents came in and helped me move mine downstairs.

After we were done we took our suitcases and put them all together in one place. I was exhausted and I had to wake up early the next day so I changed into my pjs and headed straight to sleep. I took a quick look at my phone before sleeping

"1 new message"

I ignored it because i was too tired to keep my eyes open for any longer and I immediately fell asleep.

the next day...
Friday, Septemder 22nd 5:00 AM

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was time. I changed into a cropped T-Shirt and a pair of blue jeans, did my make up, put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs.

Back to the narrator's POV:

Sophie was playing with her phone but she came towards you as soon as she saw you.

Sophie: Y/N I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING
You: What is it?
Sophie: Now that we're leaving... Will you break up with Chase?
You: Uh Sophie look..
Mom: Sophie please don't say that name ever again.
She said as she continued loading your stuff in the taxi.
Sophie: Oh.

After a while everything was ready and you all got into the taxi and left.
You took a last look at your house.

Y/n thoughts: Gosh, I'll miss this place.

You reached the airport and took your suitcases out of the taxi. Then you sat down and started waiting.

Chase's POV:

It was early. like 1AM or so. I couldn't get any sleep. For the 6th day in a row.. I had barely sleeped because I kept thinking how dumb I was for letting her go. I should have believed her in the first place.

I got out of bed to get a glass of water when i stepped on something small. I turned the lights on and i noticed a small folded piece of paper on the floor. I opened it. It was a note.

"Last chance. If you love me, try to chase me

-y/n"

Wait.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. She's giving me a chance? But I.. I don't deserve it. And what does she mean by "Try to chase me" where is she going? I'M CONFUSED. AND HOW LONG HAS THIS NOTE BEEN THERE.

I grabbed my phone and texted her. I didn't care if she didn't want to talk to me. SHE NEEDED TO. I waited for hours but didn't get a reply. What the fuck is happening?!

I woke up without knowing when I fell asleep. As soon as I opened my eyes I looked at the time. 5.30 AM

I checked my phone for a reply but nothing. Was she really mad at me? I dmed her again.

<-
     🥺💔
______________________________________

Sep 16

Chase will you please listen to me?!
CHASE
Baby please🥺

Sep 23 1:14AM

Y/N IM SO SORRY!
I WAS A JERK!
Y/N?
What does the note mean??
PLEASE

5:32AM

Y/n I know what I did was
wrong and I shoukd have
believed you.
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME!
you said i have a 2nd chance🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Chase?!

Y/N

I did not ignore you on purpose.
But uh you're a little late for that.

What do you mean?

My plane is taking off in some minutes.

Your what?!

You didn't know I was leaving?!

NO I SAW THE NOTE TODAY AND I WAS CONFUSED.
G

OING WHERE?!?!

NEW YORK!

AJSHEUDHEHDH
HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE?!

FOR WHAT

TO COME AND SAY BYE
THAT'S ALL I CAN DO AT THIS POINT

I have to get in the plane in 15 mins.

WHSHSHHE

CHASE
DON'T COME I'LL CRY
CHASE
NO
YOU CAN'T DO THIS THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME
______________________________________

Type something....

______________________________________

I didn't even bother to change. I ran out of the house, got in a taxi and in 10 mins I had arrived to the airport.
I rushed out of the taxi and got in the airport. I was looking at the people who were waiting and i noticed Y/n and her family waiting in line to get in the plane. I ran as fast as I could to get to her and when I was close enough I started screaming her name.

Y/n's POV:
I was just about to get my ticket checked sure that Chase wouldn't make it when I heard someone screaming my name out loud I turned around just like everyone else waiting in line. I saw chase running towards where we were. I pushed my way through the people waiting in line and started running too. After some seconds I jumped into his arms and we both fell down. He was holding me so tightly and I wanted to stay in there forever. I started crying and he shushed me saying it's gonna be fine.

Chase: I'm so sorry, Y/n.. I hate myself for not being good enough for you. You deserve the best and I treated you like shit.
You: It's alright Chase... I just wish you trusted me a little more.
Chase: I promise you, from now on I trust you and I will never do such thing again.
You: But Chase... I'm leaving.
Chase: I know..

Mom: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE, Y/N?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH THIS BOY.
You: Mom please...
Mom: No. We are leaving. Now.

She walked away. I stood up and hugged chase once more. He kissed me. I pulled back.

You: Goodbye Chase...
Chase: You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you.
You: You too..
Chase: Goodbye baby..
You: See you in two years..

We hugged and I left.
I was relieved we weren't mad at each other anymore but I was in so much pain that I had to leave.
I gave my ticket to be checked and then I took a seat. "Goodbye California..." I whispered and the plane took off.

Chase's POV

Thank GOD she forgave me... I was so happy we were finally talking to each other again. But at the same time, my heart was breaking. I started counting down for two years from that day. The day I had to say goodbye to my most favorite person in this whole world.

The end

Hey guys! This is the end of the story! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Don't worry though🥺 there will be a part two if yall ask for it:) Thank you for reading🥰 I love youu😚