♡Chapter 15♡

I rushed upstairs, closed the door and locked it.
You: it's okay now, Chase. We have the whole room for ourselves now! I smiled.
Chase: Awesome! Come sit next to me. He said making place for me on the bed.

Y/n's PoV
He suggested that we saw an action movie I can't remember the name of. I thought it would be better if we saw a romantic movie since it was like.. the two of us. He didn't really like the idea but i started suggesting some titles. Finally, we decided to see the movie called "Before I Fall" it was a dramatic movie and I knew I would end up ruining my makeup by crying. The movie started as we got cozy in the bed sheets. At some point it got hard to keep my tears. I wanted to start crying but, at the same time, I knew that, if that happened, my makeup would be ruined and I'd look awful. I didn't want that to happen so I started thinking of kittens and puppies. But I couldn't help myself and a tear went down my cheek. Without letting it fall on the bed sheets, I felt his hand wiping it away.
End of pov

Chase paused the movie as he noticed.
Chase: Hey hey hey! Is everything alright?
You: What? Um yes. I was just crying because of the movie.
Chase: Oh come on! All of them are actors. After the movie they will probably go to get some Starbucks all together or something and everything will be alright. Nobody really died..

You giggled and sniffed
You: Thank you.. you smiled
Chase: What for? He smiled back
You: For caring so much about me...

His blue eyes were looking into yours and he smiled.
He leaned in and you both closed your eyes. As your lips met, he hugged you, lifted you and got you sitting on him. Your hands were playing with his hair and his arms were wrapped around you softly. You put your arms around his neck and you leaned back. He gave you a soft kiss on the neck and you smiled. You stayed in his arms for a while. You sat next to him again and put your head on his shoulder as his arm was around you.
"Of course princess" he said softly and pressed "play" so the movie continued playing.
When the movie ended you had fallen asleep.

Chase's PoV
The movie was good. I checked the time: 22:30. I had to go cause my mom must have been really worried. I had told her I went at a friend's house. I thought i should text her and so I did. She told me it was okay that I was late. I looked at Y/n to see if she was awake. She wasn't. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving and whispered "goodnight babygirl" I was about to stand up when i felt a hand holding mine. I looked at it and then I looked at Y/n. She had woken up.

You: Where are you going? She said in a sleepy tone.
Chase: I have to go home now babe.. I whispered.
You: Can't you stay here for tonight? She said with her voice continuing to have a cute sleepy tone.

I didn't expect to hear that.

Chase: Um and your mom?
You: She won't come here. Please stay.. she said.

I didn't care about myself getting caught in her room. The only thing that stopped me was what her mom would tell her.

Chase: Are you sure your mom won't find out? I said worried.
You: Yes I'm telling you!

I couldn't help myself. I grabbed my phone and texted my mom saying I would stay over at that "friend's" house I was staying at. I didn't wait for her reply. I threw my phone on the bed smiling and letting my eyes relax, as layed on the bed next to her.
End of pov

You were looking at each other and Chase put his hand on your cheek. You cuddled for a little bit but then you fell asleep in his arms.

To be continued...

A/N: 5.21K READS ARE YALL FOR REAL RIGHT NOW🥰 Thank you all so so so much babies❤ yall are the best!!
Noww this chapter was a little different than normal. I mean it had PoV's and stuff. I hope you liked it. If you did give it a star. I'll try to upload again asap! Ily all! bye!

Instagram:
Mine(fp): @/moodychase.k
Chase's: @/chasekeith