♡Chapter 19♡

Joe closed his phone and You grabbed a post-it sticky paper and wrote something on it.
You: Joe can you do me a favor?
Joe: Of course.
You: can you slide this in Chase's pocket while we're talking?
Joe: What is it?
You: Oh its.. nothing..
Joe: Oh okay.. I'll do it Y/n.
You: Thanks!

Chase arrived at the hospital soon. He ran towards Joe as soon as he saw him.
Chase: What h-

then he noticed you

Chase: What is she doing here?!

He looked surprised but angry at the same time.

You: Chase just let me explain please?!
Chase: Why? So that you can lie even more?
You: Why don't you trust me? I told you I hit jason by accident and he passed out I didn't even know he was coming.
Chase: YOU? hit HIM? AND made him pass out? I find that one a little hard to believe Y/n
You: Excuse me?!
Chase: OH NOW YOU'RE OFFENDED
You: CHASE WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS
Chase: I'M the one acting strange?
You: I can't believe you still don't trust me after everything.
Chase: I did trust you..
You: And? What changed?
Chase: YOU CH-
You: YOU KNOW WHAT CHASE?
I've been trying so hard to convince you that I didn't not cheat on you. I feel like I'm the only one who's trying at this point. You don't even care. And I wasted too much time on you already.

You started walking away.

You: Oh and. Chase David Keith, FUCK YOU.

Chase couldn't say a word. He just turned the other way walked away as if he didn't care at all.

Chase's POV:

She did not say that and then left. Am I wrong? Could she possibly be saying the truth?

I was just looking at her walking away and thinking. I just turned around and started walking the other way. I wanted to scream "Y/N WAIT" and hug her like nothing happened. If only I could believe in what she was saying... my subconscious wouldn't let me.
I felt weird. Like I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Like I was something more than just sad. Not only disappointed in myself for not believing her. Not only weak that I couldn't stop her and say sorry. I felt devastated. As if an important part of me was gone.

Back to the narrator's POV:

You went where your mom was.

You: Mom, can we please leave?
Mom: Uh sure? Is everything alright?
You: Yeah everything's fine.. Now can we leave?
Mom: Alright fine let's go.

You wished the twins' family the best and apologized once more and left the hospital.

5 days later..

Thursday, September 21st 7:25AM
You woke up when you heared your mom calling your name from downstairs. You went to the living room where Her and Dad was.

Mom: So Y/n... First of all you need to understand that what we did is for your own good..
You: Wait.. what are you talking about?
Dad: You see, Y/n.. I found a new, better job..
You: Oh that's great news, Dad!
Mom: Wait.. it is in NYC
You: WHAT?!
Dad: We're sorry Y/n.. You know how much we love you. I wouldn't have accepted the job if i didn't know it was for your own good.
You: So we're.. moving away?
Mom: Yes.. But it's only for 2 years. I'm sorry if that makes you sad baby... It's for the best..
You: Well.. I am going to miss some of my friends here. But I expected this to happen since the day you first told me about this... I'm okay with it. I needed a change of environment anyways..
Mom: Oh.
You: Yes.. When are we leaving?
Mom: Tomorrow..
You: TOMORROW?! Yall really planned this whole trip in 5 days?
Dad: Get ready for school Y/n.. You're gonna be late.
You: Yeah you're prolly right...

Later, at school

You were walking in the hallways when you saw your friends, Loren, Ona and Annie.

You: Oh hey girls..
Them: Heyy
Loren: Wait.. what's wrong? PLEASE don't tell me you're sad because of that as*hole, Chase
You: Oh uh no.. It's just that.. I'm moving away.
Annie: WAIT WHAT?
Ona: WHAT WHERE?
Loren: ARE YOU SERIOUS?
You: I'm moving to NYC. And yes. I am serious.
Annie: Why?!
You: My dad found a new job there..
Loren: Promise that you'll keep in touch!
You: I promise! And I will be back in 2 years so be ready for that shit!
Ona: At least you'll come back..
You: Yeah.

Payton came close to yall because he realized you were in a bad mood.

Pay: Why yall not be smiling TELL ME RIGHT NOW.
Annie: Y/N IS MOVING AWAY
Ona: TO MEW YORK
Loren: YES. FOR 2 DAMN YEARS
Pay: WHAT? And how am I supposed to survive without my bestie?
You: Oh Pay, come here.

You hugged him. Then the bell rang and each of you went to your classes.
You and Chase only exchanged a few looks but nothing much.

After school

Ona: I cannot believe that you're leaving Y/n
Joe: Going where?
Annie: New York
Joe: WHAT?!
Pay: Tragic, isn't it?
Loren: Way too tragic..
You: I'm going to miss you guys so much!
Lea: We'll miss you too!
Jason: Yeah.. Who else will be making me forget my last name huh? *laughs*
You: I already said I'm sorry!
Jason: I'm messing with you!
You: Will you stop doing that? *laughs*
Conner, Alexa and Iniana join the convo
Conner: Hey hey hey what's this all about?
Annie: Y/n is leaving for NYC tomorrow:/
Alexa: What?? Omg this is so sad!
Indiana: Are you at leats gonna come back?
You: Yeah in 2 years.
Indiana: WHAT THATS A LONG TIME!
Loren: Guys I'm afraid I have to leave..
You: Oh shoot me too..

You hugged everyone and left.

Y/n's POV

I hugged everyone and I was really hoping Chase would come for a hug too.. I still loved him.. even if he didn't. I really hoped he read the note Joe slid in his pocket the other day. I left.

To be continued...

HEY BAES! oml I'm truly sorry I haven't uploaded in such a long time. next chapter is the final chapter! I'm going to make a pt 2 of the story when this one's finished. ANYWAYS ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR 12.5K READS🥺👉🏼👈🏼 BYEE