♡Chapter 16♡

Saturday, September 16, 9:00AM

You wake up to the sound of his voice

Chase: Good morning princess..

You hardly open your eyes as sunlight comes into your eyes. Then, with sleepy voice you say:

You: Oh, good morning..

You close your eyes again and are about to fall asleep again not really realizing what happened. As soon as you close your eyes, you open them again widely and fastly. As your mind finally realizes that chase is next to you in your bed. You get to sit on the bed and you try to wake up a little more. You start to remember what happened last night and once you fully remembered what had happened, you look at Chase.

You: What time is it?
Chase: It's 9:00AM
You: Oh okay.
Chase: Soo how did you sleep?
You: Pretty good actually... What about you?
Chase: I can say I had one of the best sleeps of my life...

You blushed a little and smiled.

Chase: Omg you're the cutest.
You: Aw I love you!
Chase: I love you too.

After a moment of silence you and Chase were looking at each other, he broke the silence.

Chase: Okay! Let's get up!
He said jumping off the bed.
You: Um.. shouldn't you ho home now? Your mom should be worried.
Chase: She knows I'd stay over at a friend's house for the night so... not really.
You: Okay but still... shouldn't you go home?
Chase: Yes I shou-
The door knock stopped him from talking. It was your mom.

Mom: Y/n are you up? I thought I heard something. (Chase's jump)
You: Um.. Yes. I am awake but I fell... off the.. bed.
Mom: Oh okay then get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast.
You: Alright!

You heard her leaving and then looked at chase.

You: Umm how are you gonna leave?
Chase: The same way I got here I guess.
You: From the window?!
Chase: Uh yes. I mean I'll try..
You: No way
Chase: We can't do anything else, he said heading to the window and opening it.
You: Chase climbing may have been easier but falling is definitely going to hurt.
Chase: Don't worry I got this. He gave you his hand to help him and slowly got out of the window.

Though, he slipped and would have fallen if it wasn't for you.

You: no way I'm letting you do this, Chase.
Chase: Okay well, do you have a better idea?
You: Well.. I'm not sure but we can try to sneak you out following the normal way.
Chase: You mean... the stairs?
You: Yes...
Chase: Mhm better not.
You: Uhm okayy... any suggestions?
Chase: Do you have a ladder?
You: Yes but in the storage... I have to go downstairs to get it...
Chase: well... what if you tried to get it and put it here, so I can get down the window safe?
You: Uhm we could sure try.
Chase: Okay I'm gonna open the window and you're gonna bring the ladder. Alright?
You: Okay sure.

You got out of your room silently and closed the door again. You were still wearing yesterday's clothes because you hadn't founded the time to change. You carefully went downstairs and your mom was in the kitchen. You managed to get passed her and you opened the door in a way that nobody was gonna hear. You closed the door and ran outside.

When you reached the storage, you opened the door and started looking for the ladder. Anyways, you kept hearing a strange sound, so you went closer to see what it is. It came from the boarded up window to your right. You were in front of it and the sound had become louder and you were really scared. You raised your hand to open the window. Once it was 1 inch apart from it, you looked down and saw the ladder.

Y/n's thoughts: I think I should just take it and leave.. What if there's anything strange in there? NONONO THERE ARE NO MONSTERS Y/N WAKE UP!

You took a heavy metallic bar and took the boards off the window. You let a generous amiunt of air get into your lungs and opened the window. You quickly took a step back and held the bar with both hands ready to hit whoever was there.

Once the window opened you closed your eyes and using the bar, you hit something.

You opened your eyes and saw that there was nobody there. You looked out of the window and down. But what you saw shocked you and you immediately regretted doing it without knowing who that was. You started crying.

To be continued...

A/N: heyy! This was a nice chapter I guess:)) Anyways that's only my opinion! If you enjoyed it, please give it a star and share it! Byee!

Instagram:
Mine(fp): moodychvse
Chase's: chasekeith