part 9

a/n : short chapter update and 1 chapter left to the ending !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lam can you pass me the charger .. ?" Forth asked while his eyes still fixed on his laptop "i'll finish it soon and can you please take my place today ? i'm going to pick Beam up "

"again ? " Lam threw the charger to Forth

Forth looked up to meet Lam's eyes "why ? "

Lam shrugged his shoulder "nothing .. it just like you abandoned your duty as a head hazer because your new boyfriend.." Phoom nudged Lam's back

Forth closed his laptop hard "first of all khun Lam .. i didn't abandon my work at all .." Forth got up from his seat "i finished all the task and everything needed for the hazing ceremony .. i only ask you to take over my place , because you're the second in charge after me .. "

Phoom replied "Forth .. wh .. what Lam said is .. you better join today's meeting .. i know you cleared and finished all the preparations for the ceremony , but it way better if the head hazer were the one that came everyday .." Phoom tried to calm them down

"you became more and more irresponsible each days " Lam sneered

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU LAM ?!!! I WILL COME FOR THE CEREMONY NIGHT ! " Forth shouted and made everyone at the hazer room look at them and freeze at their spot

"i just told you not to abandon your job and stop always being lovey dovey fool with your boyfriend ! your junior and friends also need you here ! we all at our busiest state now yet you went on a holiday with your boy ? is that make sense ???!!"

"ai Lam ! " Forth punched Lam , Phoom rushed to help Lam get up and pushed Forth away

"everyone please leave " Phoom told their friends and second year to leave the hazers room "Forth ! why did you do that ! all Lam said was true ! you overreacting because you knew Lam was right , isnt it ? "

"what's wrong with you two huh ? you were all okay with me leaving yesterday ? now you act like a crazy person , you two were just ridiculous " Forth grabbed his bag and about to leave

"ridiculous??? what's more ridiculous that having a ghost as your boyfriend ? and too stupid to realize that ???!! " Lam shouted and Forth stopped his step "what ? didn't you even realize your boyfriend already dead ? "

"ai Lam you son of a bitch !!!" Forth turned and gave Lam numerous punch on his face "what nonsense did you talked about ? say it again !! i wont hesitate to crush your head !!"

Phoom pulled Forth away from Lam but he got punched as well from Forth

"dont lay your hand on my boyfriend !!! " Lam pulled Forth's jacket and punched him as well "Phoom ? you okay ??"

Forth wiped blood on the corner of his lips "why ? i cant lay my hands on your boy but you can talk shit about mine ? i dont care if we're friends or not but i dont mind to kill you if you said something like that again !"

Phoom tried to get up "Forth .. please listen to us .. just this time.."

"unless your head went back to normal , i dont want to talk to you and listen to anymore crap from you two .. "

suddenly they heard someone knocking the door , Phoom opened the door to let Phana and Kit coming, Forth only looked at both of them

"who the hell are you ?" Forth asked them "this is engineering hazer room .."

"well .. i knew that .. but Lam and Phoom already gave their permission " Phana calmly said

"Forth .. we came here .." Kit slowly speak "to talk to you .. about Beam .."

Forth's eyes went straight and looked at them  "what ? you ganged up with these two as well to tell me shits about Baramee ?"

Phana didn't answer but only gave him a letter from hospital

it was Beam's death certificate

Forth read it and immediately threw it away to Phana's face "you two were just as sick as them .. isnt it too much for you not so funny jokes huh ? "

Kit started to get teary "it's true Forth .. we didnt make it up ... Beam .. Beam already died .. "

Forth shook his head in disbelief "IF HE'S ALREADY DEAD THEN HOW THE HELL I CAN SEE HIM !!!!! " Forth shouted "do you guys think i'm really that stupid ? "

"Forth we all didnt lie to you .. we already saw B-" Lam tried to speak

"ENOUGH !! " Forth could feel his voice trembling "Beam already waited too long for me .. i dont want to make him keep waiting , you guys really waste my time .. "

Phana took out his phone "this is your Baramee right ? " Phana showed Forth Beam's photo infront of his coffin at the temple "we also hope that we're just joking Forth , we also didnt want this to happen as well .. "

Forth's expression was unreadable, he only grabbed his bag and left the room without speaking

Phana , Kit , Phoom and Lam now just hopeless, of course they knew their plan failed , but what bothered them the most was they didn't expect Forth loves Beam this much ..

"what should we do next ? " Kit asked dispiritedly "i told you your plan sucks ai Lam .. we should've not pushed him to his limit like this ..."

Lam sighed as Phoom helped him to clean his wound " Kit .. Pha .. even if we started it with just sweet bubbly talk , do you think someone would just react normally afterwards if we told them that their lover is dead already ? "

Phoom nodded "we tried to tell him before normally.. but we just dont have heart for that .. " Phoom continued "atleast.. we already told him the truth about Beam .. that's the biggest challenge.."

Phana nodded "you're right .. i hope Forth will accept this , so Beam ghost wont wander around ..."

suddenly the lights on the room blinking , they all looked at each other in confusion , not long after that , the door suddenly barged opened widely , even though they there wasn't any wind and or someone opening that door

"i dont want to be paranoid or something .. but i felt like this is something that always came up in horror movie .. " Phana slowly said

"uih guys .. this is still 5 pm .." Phoom replied "ghost .. ghost wont appear at this hour .." he also didnt sure with his words

"do you guys think .. we're too meddling into Forth and Beam 's business? " Lam asked

"why did you say that Lam ?" Kit asked "didnt we all agree to help both of them , help Forth to came back to his real sense and help Beam to come back to the world he belong .."

Phoom replied "actually i'm scared .. but this is all wrong .. Beam should've not bothering Forth , and just go back to his world , i wont let him to harm my friend like this .. come on guys .. we have to team up and do this together .. "

Phana nodded "you're right Phoom , the monk also said if Beam's spirit didnt come back before his 7th day , he'd become evil wander spirit, and it would harm Forth more .. let's find Forth and bring him to the temple and ask protection from the monks .."

they all went headed out but then Lam got a call from Nine

"wait guys .. Forth's brother calling .." Lam told the boys

"hello , Nine ..? "

"p' .. p'Lam ... "

"Nine .. ? are you okay ?why are you crying ? what happened with you ..? "

"it's not me p' ... it's .. it's p'Forth ... "

"Forth ??? what happened Nine ??? did something happen?"

"i .. i got a call that p'Forth .. p'Forth got into an accident .... "