PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments

Start from the beginning

Everyone shouted "DADI/ SUBHATRA" respective... hearing the shout Diya cried for her Maa, Paa... Arshi went towards Nani who was having Diya... Diya snuggles to Arnav's chest cryingly saying Paa and Maa again and again...

Dadi: What the hell was that Arnav... why this girl is calling you Paa...

Arnav: Because she is MY DAUGHTER

Dadi: Didn't I tell this characterless girl will do something like this... see she is making some bad blood into Maliks... Both Mother and Daughter were trapping you all... I know they were good for nothing golddigg ahhhhhhh... seeing the broken cup just near her leg Dadi stood like a rock... everyone thought Arnav was one the who throw the cup near Dadi's Legs... but to their shock they see the jolly and Mischievous Khushi sending a deadly glare to Dadi after she threw the cup near her legs... 😨😨😨

Khushi: MRS. MALIKS DIDN'T I SAY DON'T TALK ABOUT ME AND MY DAUGHTER... ARE YOU DEAF YOU OLD LADY... Seeing Dadi trying to say " NAH NAH DON'T EVEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH... HEARING YOUR VOICE MY HANDS ARE VERY ITCHING TO TOUCH YOUR CHEEK AND YOU WILL REGRET IT VERY MUCH I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF? ARE YOU SOME GOD... YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMAL HUMAN BEING IF YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THIS. NEXT TIME I WILL BREAK THIS CUP IN YOUR HEAD... DON'T THINK I WILL LEAVE YOU THINKING YOU ARE AN ELDER YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH TO CALLED ELDER... SUCH MANNERLESS AND PATHETIC WOMEN YOU ARE. DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS... OR YAAA YOU THOUGHT WHERE ONE IS LIKE YOU, MRS. MALIK..."

Dadi: HOW DARE YOU😠😠

Khushi in a dangerous voice " YOU DIDN'T SEE MY DARE TILL NOW, MRS. MALIK..."

Dadi: SEE HOW THIS GIRL IS MISBEHAVING WITH ME.

Khushi: Because they know you deserve this. Dadi feels very humiliated and she turns to go inside... Khushi holds her wrist tightly " DID I EVER MENTION YOU CAN LEAVE?" Dadi tries to free her hand but Khushi holds it tightly " IF YOU TRY TO ESCAPE FROM MY HOLD WILL YOU GET PAIN ONLY... DIDN'T YOU WANT MY ANSWER TO THE QUESTION YOU ASKED ME?... DON'T WORRY I TELL YOU BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU ARE HEARING NEXT IT WILL BETTER TO KEEP YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING MOUTH CLOSE" and she leaves Dadi's hand and went towards Shyam and caught his hand bring him in front of Dadi " So Mrs. Malik want to know what is our relationship... we both share a relationship that to a pure relationship... he is, was and will my brother always and not only he for me Shyam and Aman was my elder brothers and Akash and Nk was my younger brothers... But I think according to your Knowledge you didn't hear about Brother and Sisters relationship maybe you didn't have any brothers or you didn't see anyone as your brother"

" And for your next question, you were questioning Di why she is trusting her husband..." Looking at Anjali " Di are you sure she was Grandmother?" everyone was startled hearing her question " What Don't look like that which Grandmother will spoil their Granddaughter's life... Oh my Now I got it maybe she was not a trustworthy person that's why she is thinking everyone is like her..." Everyone gasp hearing her " I really feel pity how Mr. Malik lived his life with her, such suspicious persons... For every relationship, they need Trust but it looks like Mrs. Maliks don't know that word itself... Nani, Mami, and Di did feel something wrong about my relation with Raizadas men and Shyam Anna? " they nodded their heads saying No... " Then did you all always suspect your husband as Mrs. Malik says about Shyam Anna?" they again nodded No... " See Mrs. Malik expects you. all trust their Partners"

Dadi with a smirk " So you consider all Raizadas men as your brothers then why your Daughter is calling Arnav Paa"

Khushi: Are you really a Mad or Deaf woman... Did I ever say Arnav was My brother No right... As far as Diya calling Arnav Paa if he does not like that he can tell me but definitely not you... For me and My daughter, you are nothing but a Stranger so It will be better if you stop poking your good-for-nothing nose in our matters. And ya I'm not using your money I pay rent for my stay and my necessary things here from my hard-earned money..."