𝘈-𝘡 𝘕𝘚𝘍𝘞 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘚𝘢𝘯

A: Aftercare

San is so good at aftercare, he will take a shower with you or a bath when your muscles ache more than usual when he was rougher than usual. He would praise you so much, telling you how well you were before and how happy he is to be with you. Lots and lots of cuddles and a night full of kisses.

Definitely 10/10 in aftercare.

B: Body

On himself: He loves his dimples and arms. He thinks that they are his charming point. I mean he got that point, cause his dimples make my heart explode and his arms make my mind explode.

On his S/O: He loves the way they laugh. Just seeing you laugh or smile makes him go completely soft. But he loves your lips aswell, how swollen and red they are after making out or how his cum drips down after a bj.

C: Cum

Let me tell you something honey... this boy is m e s s y when it comes to c u m. your stomach, your thighs, your butt, your face or his favorite place inside you. this boy may be a clean person but when it comes to cum he gets m e s s y

D: Dirty Secret

He often times imagines his S/O being a dom/top. He wants to feel how it is to let someone else be in charge but he never brought it up and was so frustrated and feeling submissive that he took your dildo and imagined you pegging him.

E: Experience

Have you seen these boy. I'm pretty sure he knows what he is doing. But more than that I don't think he has done anything more.

F: Favorite Position

D o g g y s t y l e. He can just pull your hair and keep your back to his chest and play with your breath or just admire what is his and hitting it from the back.

G: Goofy

He is more on the serious side when it comes to intercourse but when a member walks or when you get away too touchy with each other, he will definitely laugh or give you a soft smile showing off his adorable dimples.

H: Hair

He keeps it down but not completely gone and has a little happy trail when there aren't any promotions where he has to show his abs. Trimmed but not gone.

I: Intimacy

He can get from very praising intimate to rough degradation. He wants you to ride him so that eye contact can do it's magic with the deep and lost gaze into each other's eyes he whispered underneath his breath "I love you."

J: Jack Off

Our San is a hardworking man so I think he wouldn't have very much time but when you aren't around and he is alone, maybe does it about 3x a week.

K: Kink

Degradation : Giving