𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜: 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑/𝑊𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑒

⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎

𝐾𝐻𝐽:

The comments about your boyfriend's last post are getting to you. You hated the fact that the people were trash-talking you because of your skin tone/ color. You always had an insecurity about your skin. People always knew how to hit close to home when it comes to people's insecurities. You threw your phone down on the couch and made your way to the studio. The door slams shut which makes Hongjoong immediately turn around in his chair. You immediately sit in his lap and cry into his neck. You tell him that people were rude and didn't know how to treat other people with different skin tones.

"Baby it's ok. You're beautiful the way you are. I love you for you and how you make me feel. There's no one that can love you the way I love so wipe away those tears baby. I love you and your beautiful melanin skin."
⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎

"⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎✭︎⁎︎

𝑃𝑆𝐻:

With your body not being it's normal size anymore due to your pregnancy. There were a lot of moments where you were really insecure about your body now is one of those moments. Your clothes couldn't fit anymore, your feet were swollen, and you have weird unusual cravings. You were sitting on the floor in your bedroom crying your eyes out at your clothes you couldn't fit anymore. Seonghwa immediately rushes into the room to figure out why you're crying. Seeing you crying your eyes out makes his heartbreak.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"I can't fit in any of my clothes. I'm fat baby."