𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Hongjoong PoV
『︎2:34 AM』︎

I lay in bed exhausted from coming back from the tour. I can't fall asleep. I have a lot of things on my mind. My phones dings and I quickly pick it up to see who it is. I smile when I see who it is.

『︎💗Baby 🍫💗』︎: Are you still up?

『︎Me』︎: Yeah I can't sleep. I missed you while I was on tour.

『︎💗Baby 🍫💗』︎: I missed you too babe. Do you wanna come over.

『︎Me』︎: Yes Baby. I'll be over soon.

『︎💗Baby 🍫💗』︎: Ok I'll see you soon.

I look over at Seonghwa sleeping who shifts but stays asleep thankfully. I pack a bag and grab my phone before walking out the door.

~
Y/N PoV
『︎4:45 AM』︎

"Fuck I love you baby."

His gray hair tickled the skin under my eye, my fingers reaching to grasp at it. He was pounding into me, so hard that I could barely see straight. everything was blurry as the pleasure overwhelmed me, only broken whimpers falling past my lips.  He glides his cock glided easily into my hole with how wet I was, basically leaking onto the sheets below.

My legs shook under the force of hongjoong's thrusts, peering into his dark brown eyes. Even that much didn't stop the words from tumbling out.

"I love you so much!"

It wasn't hard to admit that Hongjoong was a walking embodiment of sex. He was perfect and he was mine.

The hair stood up on my arms as I squeezed my hands into fists, tangling his hair between my fingers. Hongjoong hissed, grasping at my wrist before pulling my body close to his closing the space between us.

I heaved under him, barely catching my breath enough to utter a word.

"Fuck right there,"

My voice got stuck in my throat as the male braces himself against the crumpled sheets behind my head, using the leverage to press the tip of his cock roughly against my sweet spot. He didn't let up for a second when my legs stopped rocking, stiffening as the tingling sensation spread through the entirety of my  body.

Hongjoong groaned heavily, hips stuttering as I tightened around his cock, only spurring his actions on more to chase his orgasm.

This time you reached for his arms, something that would probably hurt less than an aggressive tug to the hair. a moan bubbled at the base of my throat, eyebrows tucked together as my lips parted into a wide circular form.

Nothing came out, face just morphed in ecstasy until Hongjoong pressed into me one more time, bottoming out within my walls and planting himself there. He didn't move, head pressed sweetly against my spot, the last bit of encouragement I needed to release.

My  muscles automatically loosened, fingers losing grip on his forearms and legs going slack. The moan that was trapped within me managed to escape, a high shriek that at first my vocal chords couldn't form, but then the air escaped me and the sounds left me in breathy moans.

My mind was elsewhere when the Gray haired male pulled out of me, not even noticing that he moved until I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling above. My head looked to the side, locking eyes with the man beside me. Hongjoong was the first one to speak.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too baby."

~ The next morning
Hongjoong PoV
『︎10:23 AM』︎

I look at my sleeping Fiance who lays on my chest while her hand is in mine. I smile down at her before getting out of bed and going to make us breakfast. Being away from her for three months really messed with me but I'm glad I'm back with her.

Y/N's feet patter across the floor before I feel her arms wrap around my waist. I cut off the stove and turn around to face my small fiance. She smiles at me before handing my a small wooden box. I look at her confused but she give me a nod signaling for me to open it.

I open and I immediately start crying. She's pregnant...with, my child. We're going to parents. A baby is on the way...our baby. A little boy or girl who I can't wait to hold and love.

"H-how many months?"

"3 months. It started after you left. I wanted to surprise you and not worry you baby."

"It's ok I get it. I still can't believe we're going to have a baby."

"I know. I can't be grateful enough to have you as my fiance and the father of my child. I love you."

"I'm glad to have my first born child with my first love. I can't thank you enough baby. I love you so much."