🍼Babysitter Club🍼

Yunho PoV
Tonight is going to be horrible. It's supposed to be me and my girlfriend's anniversary dinner but I got stuck watching my little brother.

Do-won(2 1/2)

"Do-won be good for your brother. Yunho make sure he's in bed by 8 ok. I'll see you two when I get back." My mom says kissing my cheek and Do-won's forehead.

I close and lock the front door before turning around to see Do-won staring at me. "Do-won what do you wanna do. We could play with some toys or just watch T.V." I say. He just looks at me before walking away.

I send Y/N a quick text asking if she could come over and help me.

To:👸🏽𝑀𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠💕: Baby I know we were supposed to go out tonight but I kinda got stuck watching my brother.

From:👸🏽𝑀𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠💕: baby it's ok.

To:👸🏽𝑀𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠💕: Umm can you maybe possibly come over and help me. I don't know what he likes or if he even wants to spend time with me. Please.😓

From:👸🏽𝑀𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠💕: Fine I'll come over to help you but you owe me some food.

To:👸🏽𝑀𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠💕: Thank you and I will I promise.

After I finish texting Y/N I search around the house for Do-won. "Do-won where are you, buddy? Let's go watch your favorite movie. Incredible's mom told me it's your favorite." I say.

I walk into his room to see him playing with his legos. I sigh and walk out of the room. Just as I went to sit down on the couch and knock was heard on the front door.

I open the door to see Y/N standing there with pizza and ice cream. "Hey, baby." I say taking the pizza and ice cream out of her hands and placing it on the table. Y/N walks in with a little girl behind her.

I wave at her but she immediately hid behind Y/N. "Umm, this is Amaya. My niece that I'm babysitting." She says.
Amaya (2)

"Amaya this is is my Boyfriend Yunho." She says.

I wave at her before calling Do-won. Do-won runs down the hall almost tripping over his shoes. "Do-won be careful." Y/N says. Do-won runs over to Y/N and hugs her legs. "Do-won this is my sister Amaya. I think you guys will be great friends." She says.

Do-won waves at Amaya. Amaya waves back at him. They go to Do-won's room to play with toys. I look at Y/N in amazement. "How did you do that?" I ask. "It's simple. They both are quiet and quiet kids like you hang out with other kids so I figured they'll be great friends." She says hugging me.

"My sweet Chocolate princess, I'm sorry we couldn't go to our anniversary dinner." I say. "It's ok baby as long as I'm with you I'm fine ok." She says kissing my lips. I peck her lips over and over again making her laugh. "3 years we've been together can you believe that baby." I say.

Yes, I believe it because we never have any problems except for arguments that aren't really that serious. She says. "I totally forgot about the pizza and ice cream." She says pulling away from me. I pout at her. "It'll be more hugs and kisses later I promise baby." She says kissing my lips.

Right now Me, Y/N, Amaya, and Do-won are eating our ice cream. After Amaya and Do-won they immediately go back to playing. "Come on hurry up baby so we can cuddle." Y/N says.

I shake my head at her being impatient. I finished eating my ice cream and hold out my arms for her. She jumps in my arms and kisses all over my face. "I missed over the week baby." I say. Y/N recently went out of town to visit her family who lives in the States.

Her father took away her phone so she could actually spend time with her family. "I missed you too baby." She says kissing my lips. I push her on the couch and attack her with kisses.

"Yunhie stop." She says trying to push me off of her. She eventually gives up trying to escape. I kiss on her neck making her giggle. "Wait baby what about Amaya and Do-won." She says.

I go back to kissing her on the neck. "God, I missed you." I say pecking her lips. "Baby what time is it." Y/N asked. "Umm 9 why." I say pecking her lips. "I gotta get Amaya home." She says pushing me off of her and onto the floor.

"Ouch baby that hurt." I say. "I'm sorry but I have to go." She says going to get Amaya. She walks out with a sleeping Amaya in her arms. "Ok baby, I have to go now." She says walking to the front door.

I kiss her lips before opening the door for her. "See you tomorrow for another babysitter club playdate." I say pecking her lips again. "Yes, baby." She says.  I close the door and go put Do-won to bed.

My mom finally gets home an hour later. She thanks me before heading to bed. I stay up and think about me and Y/N's next babysitter club meeting.