𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

Warning smut !DOM YEOSANG!
Yeosang PoV

"Y/N where are you!"

I make my way to one of the study rooms
looking for her. She sits there acting like she didn't do anything wrong. I snatch the book out of her hand placing it on the table in front of her. She glares up at me before grabbing the book and pushing past me.

I follow behind her. She doesn't say anything more and continues walking. She can't be mad because she's the one that started all this fucking mess? She stops at the checkout desk and turns to me before turning back around.

She rolls her eyes before walking out of the library. I walk behind her and push her into the bathroom.

"Care to explain what that was about?"

"what!"

Her question made my eyebrows furrow.

"I am pretty sure you know what I am talking about."

She shook her head, avoiding eye contact. Actually, she knew exactly what I was talking about. She wanted to be a tease and she wore a shirt that revealed quite a lot of her cleavage and she also sat on Hongjoong's lap while he was showing her something on his phone.

I grabbed her chin and turned her head to look me in the eyes.

~ Y/N PoV

They were so dark, a look of anger and lust. He leaned down to my ear.

"You just really want to be punished, am I right?"

He connected his lips to my neck, licking and biting, leaving bruises where everyone can see. I leaned into his touch, moaning when he finds a special spot on my neck and sucks harshly on it. My hand wandered down to palm his growing erection through his pants. Yeosang's hand catches my wrist and pulls my hand away.

"Who said you can touch me babygirl?"

"But yeosang-"

"That's not my name and you know it."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, who?".

"I'm sorry daddy."

He hummed in response before speaking.

"Why don't you put that mouth to use as a good girl and show me how sorry you are?",

He pushed me on my knees, now fumbling with his belt. His cock sprang free from its restraints, hard and leaking precum. My mouth watered at the sight. His hand found his place tangled in my hair, his cock in his other hand.

"Open up."

His voice sending shivers down my body. I did as he told me, opening my mouth obediently and welcoming his cock. He didn't let me get adjust to his size as he fucked my mouth roughly and hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. I placed my hands on his tensing thighs, feeling every muscle.