"A wrongful act." I summarised as I glanced up in time to see Harry roll his eyes before he pulled out his phone, groaning.

"I have to go do a deal." Harry announced and I noticed him suck his teeth...it was his job why was it such a problem?

"I'll stay here."

"But I miss you." Harry whined immediately and I lent back in my chair so I could tip my head and pucker my lips.

"Kissy?"

Harry did as I asked, he never said no when I asked for a kiss like that and I smiled against his lips just as he pulled away.

"I'm working I'm sorry."

"You're gunna get square eyes." Harry muttered as he headed towards the door to pull his boots on and I watched on silently with pursed lips.

I had been sat here for the majority of the day, it was almost five in the afternoon, Harry did look hot when driving.

"Wait for me H."

I'd spoken and gotten out of my chair before I'd realised what I was doing, a smug smirk on his lips as I headed towards him and I playfully narrowed my eyes at him.

"No need to look so smug you know."

"Jus' like your company."

I kissed Harry again before we'd even made a move towards the door, his lips passionate and forceful against my own as he squeezed my bum making yelp and him pull away laughing.

No matter how long we'd been together and how many times he did that, it always made me jump.

"You brought those things?" Harry groaned as he caught sight of my cards once in the car and I pouted.

"What's wrong with my flashcards?"

"Yeh' have a fat brain." Harry muttered and I laughed even though he confused the hell out of me.

"What's that meant to mean?"

"Dunno, jus' that yeh' so smart, you'll want a smart boyfriend or summat."

"You're smart." I pointed out, Harry was actually very smart, he just didn't really utilise it on a day to day basis. "Also, you're my boyfriend, stupid."

"Better be." Harry muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"I literally don't socialise with any other males anyway."

"You hang out with Niall a lot." Harry clicked his tongue and I realised I was not going to be able to revise whilst he was here.

"Yeah and I'm secretly hooking up with your best friend. Okay then H."

"I'd kill him if yeh' were."

"As hot as that would be. I'm not." I pulled a face at myself, why and how would that be hot? Was I some kind of psychopath?

"Just knowing you're reading in the car makes me wanna vom." Harry said a while later and I rolled my eyes but simply hummed in response.

Yes I get it H, you can't read in a moving car but I can and I need to study.

"Stop reading." H whined as he grabbed a bunch of cards and dropped them on his lap making me protest loudly.

"H!"

"I love you."

"I love you too, I'm trying to study." I pouted making him roll his eyes.

"But I wanna talk to you."