Chapter 6

I stepped outside and Newt walked out a couple of seconds after, not to look suspicious. We walked into the main room and Minho was sitting there, looking right at us. He quickly stood up.

"Newt? Where were you? Why are you crying?" He then got up and grabbed me by the shirt. He pinned me against the wall, I was almost off my feet.

"What did you do to him?!" He yelled.

"I will end you faster than you can say you're own name and I won't regret a thing" he said, gripping tighter, basically choking me.

"No, Minho stop!" Newt yelled, grabbing him by the shoulder.

Minho dropped me, causing me to fall to the floor.

"Everythings fine" Newt said, smiling down at me.

"What? Okay then..." he said,

"What do you mean-"

"We should get to bed!" Newt interrupted.

"Yeah okay..." Minho said. He looked back and forth between us. He looked so confused. He walked outside and looked back at us once more before leaving. I rubbed my neck in pain.

"That was rea-"

Newt suddenly grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me again. I was caught completely off guard and stumbled back a bit.

I stepped forwards and held the back of his neck and kissed him harder. This time he was the one smiling. I slowly backed up, still processing what had just happened.