9 months later

Marinette POV:

So a lot has happened in the last 9 months. 1 I found out I was pregnant again and I was over the moon happy but also scared. I didn't want to lose this baby. 2 Luka got into a music collage in Paris and then when the baby was born we move to LA for a better music school. 3 Hennessy is actually a really nice girl she just needed help finding it inside her and I'm glad Adrien was there to help her. You must be wondering where's my baby and what their name and is it a boy or a girl well to answer all those questions my baby is a boy and a girl. Das right I had twins and their name is Emma and Luis and right now their with there dad play with the toys.

I know life can seen tuff and it might seem like tour alone but you not look at I went from being bullied to being loved to being heartbroken and in love again. 

Just keep holding on life will get better. Anyways Luka said he has something plan for me so right now I'm getting ready. 

(Time skip)

"Damn babe you look so good right now." Luka said as I'm walking down the stairs. "Thanks baby." I said then there was a knock at the door.  "I'll get it" Luka said getting up from the floor. 

When Luka open doors I see that Hennessy, Adrien, Nino, and Alya are here. "Wow I didn't Alya and Nino were coming over." I said picking up Emma. "Well we thought we needed more help babysitting the twins so why not." Hennessy said. 

"Ok were leaving please do not trash my house." I said making everyone laugh. "Y'all laughing now but if anything comes up missing y'all gone come up missing." I said playing. " It hurts to think we would do such a thing." Adrien said in a playful hurt voice.  "Whatever bye guys." I said walking out the door. "Bye" they all said.

As me and Luka are leaving to the car after a good dinner he stops me. "Um.. Mari I know I should have said this in front of everyone at but I wanted this special moment to be between us." he said. "Um Luka what are you talking about?" Then he got down on one knee and pull out a box. "Marinette I know we have been through a lot together and I know that most of time we were fighting But a lot of the time you made me feel something I know no other person could ever make me feel and I want to keep feeling like this so will make me the happiest man and marry me." 

All I could was cry I love Luka so much and I can't believe he is asking me to marry him. "Y-yes" I said crying and gave him a hug. I can't believe it Luka your finally truly mines.