I'm not leaving

Marinette's POV:

It's Sunday the day of my abortion I'm so scared I turned off my phone so nun of my friends can call or text me out of doing what I'm doing.

I want to do this and I'm going to do this. No matter what I'm getting this abortion because I want to. Right?

Luka's POV:

I when I get off of I called Marinette to see if she wanted to come over but she not answering so I called her two more times and she still didn't answer so I wanted to get home to see if my sister seen her or if she knows why she not answering her phone.

When I got home I seen Juleka in the living room talking to Rose. "Hey Juleka, Hey Rose have seen or talked to Mari she not answering her phone." I said "No here yet me call her." Juleka said.
"It went to voicemail." Juleka said. "OMG." Rose said. "What!" Me and my sister said at the same time. "What's to day?" She asked "Sunday why." I said

That's when Juleka gasped. "Oh my god she really going to do it." Juleka said. "What. What happening ." I said "Rose go text the group chat and run to try to stop her while I tell Luka." Juleka said. "Ok!" Rose said running out the door.

"Juleka tell me what wrong with Marinette right now!" I yelled I said with my eyes turning red. "Luka your eyes are turning red." She said. "I DON'T care TELL me WHAT'S wrong WITH Marinette NOW!!!" I said trying not to change.

"Ok ok she had a dream that you left her be herself because you couldn't handle having kids and then she call our friend group to come over to her house and she said that she was getting an abortion but we just thought that she was scared and wasn't actually going to do it." Juleka said.

"I AM SO GOING TO KILL WHEN I GET BACK!!" I said and teleport
(That's what we doing know we teleporting now 🤣)

"LUKA" Juleka yelled.

I found Marinette and Rose. I ran over to them. "Marinette what are you doing? Why are you trying to kill our baby." I said. "Because your going to leave me and I don't want to lose you." She said starting to cry. "Mari how many times have I told you I not going to leave!" I yelled "Y-YES YOU A-ARE!! she scream at me.

"Mari I'm telling you I'm not going to to leave I put that on my life I'm not going anywhere. What do I have to do to prove that to you." I said. She didn't say anything she gave me a hug while crying in my chest

I took Mari back to my house she was sleepy after all that crying and yelling so I undressed her and put her in my some of my clothes and walked out of my room and let her sleep.

I Walked into Juleka's room and the first thing she said was "Please don't kill me." I laughed. "I'm not going to kill you, I mean I would if I didn't get there in time but I did so you'll live." I said. "Oh thank god." She said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just thought she wasn't really going to do because when she told us she sounded like she didn't want to but she was trying to convince her self that she wanted to do it." She said. "It's ok Juleka just please tell me next Mari wants to do something stupid ok." I said "ok"

(Time skip)

I walked back into my room it find Marinette just now walking up.
"How long have I been sleep for?" She asked "An hour, how are you feeling." I asked getting in bed and laying next to her. "My head hurts a little but I feel fine." She said laying her head on my chest. "I'm sorry I didn't tell what was going on with me I'm just really really and I di-" I cut her of "Hey hey don't worry I'm scared to but I know we going to have a beautiful family and be happy and then it doesn't seem so scary anymore. And you don't ever have to worry about me going anywhere because I want to be with you and only you." I said kissing her. " I Love you luka. " she said. "I love you too Mari."

Wow I'm crying I'm so happy for them. If you haven't checked on my assistant writer's new book it's a Luka X Reader and it's in English so go check that out like right now Nightshaded_Hunter I hope you have/had a great Day/night/evening/ afternoon where ever you are bye🐞🎶