Locked up

"Mom I'm bout to go!!" I yelled leaving the house with Hennessy not even waiting for my mom to respond. "So what color should I get." I asked Hennessy "Um.. get purple and pink it would be so cute." She said. "Ok let's go."

Time skip

"Do you like it?" Hennessy asked. "Do I like it. I love it. " I said look at my self. "My mom is going to flip when she sees me" I said getting my stuff to go back home.

"Hey I kinda don't want to go home is there anything fun you like to do?" I asked Hennessy

"Hey I kinda don't want to go home is there anything fun you like to do?" I asked Hennessy. "Yea there's one thing but we could get in a lot of trouble if we get caught." She said. "What is it?" I asked her. "We have to wait till tonight ok." She said then we went to her place and waited.

(Time skip)

As we were getting ready to leave i here a bing coming from Hennessy phone. She must have thought it was mine because she didn't pick so I went to go had it to her. When I picked her phone a message from Adrien popped up.

"Hey Hennessy you got a text from Adrien." I told she look at me and took her phone. "I didn't know you and Adrien were friends." I said. "That's Because we just started talking I think I like him and I think he likes me." She said. "Why do you think he likes you?" I asked then she showed me her phone. "Because he just asked me out on a date." She said. "Said yes!" I told her "Ok Ok" she said laughing.

"Ok come let's go."

So we were walking to dark place then we came across this building and we went inside. "Hennessy where are we?" I asked her. Next think I know the lights are on and there's paints and spray cans everywhere. "Now this is my hood." Hennessy said walking to the paint. "Come on Mari show me what u got." This is the best day every.

Time skip

"Wow Mari we did a pretty good job

"Wow Mari we did a pretty good job." Hennessy said. Then we here police sirens. "Police but your hands up we're I can see them." Then man said. "You know you guys are not supposed to be here." The other police said. Then Hennessy whispered over to me and said run. So we did.

We we're running and till we got out of the building. As me and Hennessy slowed down the police came back and arrested us. Fuck we're going to be in so much trouble.

Time skip

"What the hell were you thinking Marinette I came believe I just had get you out of jail." Luka said me as we walked into his room. "What happened to the girl I met last year? WHAT TO THE GIRL I WAS IN LOVE WITH!" He said.

"I DON'T KNOW! OK SHE'S NOT HERE OK I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE BUT THIS IS THE NEW ME AND IF DON'T WANT DEAL WITH ME BEING LIKE THIS ILL JUST LEAVE!!!!" I yelled at him as tears are coming down my face getting up to leave.

Then Luka grabbed my arm. "YOUR NOT LEAVING!" He yell pulling my arm back. "LUKA LET ME GO!" I yelled trying to pull my arm back but here just grabbed me tighter. "LUKA STOP!" He then pushed me up against the door and started kissing me. He kissed all down my neck. "Luka s-stop" I tried to say but it came out more like a moan.

"Please don't go baby" Luka said sucking on my skin. "Ok I won't." I said and then he threw me on his bed and had THE BEST YOU KNOW WHAT EVER.

Hey guys so I'm sad to say this book is almost coming to and end and I would also say i know at the end of this chapter it seemed like Luka was abusing her I just wanted to say if you are someone you is being abused or hurt in any kind of way please let someone know or you can talk me or my assistant writer Nightshaded_Hunter which I miss ever deeply. Don't worry we'll be plotting and planning again. Anyways I hope you guys and a great morning evening night wherever you are and who ever you 🐞🎶