Good girl Gone bad part: 2

Juleka's POV:

I was walking out the classroom when I seen Marinette talking to Hennessy then give her a hug. That was really weird I'll ask her about it later.

After school I seen Marinette and Hennessy walking to Marinette's house. "Hey Marinette can I talk to you." I asked. She then looked at Hennessy then at me. "Sorry I don't talk to emo losers like you." She said I then walked a way leaving me shocked by what she said. This is not the Marinette I met in the 9th grade. Something is wrong and i need to find out what it is.

Marinettes's POV:

"Good job Mari I can't believe you said that to your friend." Hennessy said to me. "I don't have any friends right now your the only friend I need." i said to her. "Well that's good to know. So for your first bad doing is getting lines cut into your eyebrow like mines. Them maybe next week we can die your hair or get a lip ring sounds good." Hennessy said. "Yea let's go."

(Time Skip)

After we cut my eyebrow we went back to my house. "Hey Mom." I said walking through the bakery's door. "Hey Ba-Oh My Marinette what did you do to your face." my mom said. "nothing It doesn't matter." I said "Yes it does young lady now Luka is upstairs looking for he said you were acting weird at school." my mom said. I didn't say anything me and Hennessy Just went up to my room.

"Hey Mari there yo- what is she doing here?" Luka asked as soon as Hennessy walked into the room. "Um... were going to go die my hair real quick and since I don't know what i'm doing Hennessy is here to help." I said "Wait I thought we we're going to do that next week." Hennessy said. "I know but you seen the look on my mom's face when she seen my eyebrow I want to see her make that face a lot more." I said and me and Hennessy start laughing. "What let me see you face." Luka said grabbing my arm to pull me closer to him. "God Mari what are you doing with you life. First you call my is a 'emo loser' then you hang out with the girl who ruined us then you cut your eyebrow and now your going to dye you eyebrow. What are you going to do next get a tattoo?" he said. "Oooh we should get the same tattoo." I said "Yea." Hennessy said. "NO! Mari this is not you. Ok I get it we lost out baby but this is not the right way to deal with is. Where is the Marinette I fell in love with cause the Marinette I'm looking is not her." He said. "She's gone." I said crossing my arms. "Well let me know when she comes back." Luka said leaving my room.

Luka's POV:

I don't know what's going with girl but I just can't with her right now this is not the girl I fell in with. I don't know where she has gone but I need to find her before this girl gets in real trouble.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I was busy working on my NEW BOOK Exhale which is out now. big thanks to my assistant writer @Nightshaded_Hunter I miss you. I will try to post something tomorrow or the day AFTER that I don't know but I'm going to post thank you for reading and good night🐞🎶