Your scared Im nervous but I guess that we did it on purpose

Luka's POV:

When I got off of work I want to surprise Marinette and see how she is doing.

When I get to Marinette's house I see her mom in the bakery. "Hey Ms. Dupain-Cheng is Marinette home I wanted to surprise her and see how she is doing you know after feeling sick." I said. "Oh yea she is upstairs in room resting." She said. "Ok thx bye Ms. Dupain-Cheng."

When I walk into mari's room I see her laying in bed crying with my sister rapped around her. "Marinette are you ok what happened." I asked. She tried to hurry and cover her tears up but I already seen them.

"Nothing I'm find Luka. Wait what are you doing here you didn't tell me you we're coming over." She said. "I wanted to surprise you and see how you are doing after feeling sick then I walk into your room to find you crying with my sister all hugging you." I said. "What's wrong Mari I can't help you if you won't let me."

"I c-can't tell y-you." She cried to me. "Why not." B-BE CAUSE Y-YOU'LL HATE M-ME." she said. "Mari there's nothing you can do to make me hate you bae." I said.

Then I hear my sister say "You need to tell him now." "Mari what she talking about." I said. "Tell him." My sister says one last before getting up and walking to the door.

Before she walked out the door she stop by me and gave me a smile and walked away. So many thoughts were going on in my head. Was she cheating on me was she breaking up with me what is happening.

"Luka I have to tell you something." She said calming down a bit. "Yeah I'm very aware of that. Mari please tell me what's going on." I said.

She then got up and came closer to me. She put her arms around me to give me a hug. I gladly hugged back. "Ok before I tell you what I really need to tell you I have something important to say." She said. "Ok." I said "I'm ladybug." She said. I pull away from the hug and look at her. "Really?" I said. She nodded yes.

I then kissed her and hugged her again. "Ok time for the other news." She said still hugging me. "Ok I'm ready." I said.

"I'm Pregnant."

"What?" I said. "I said I'm pregnant." She said. I pulled away from the hug again and look at "Are you for real?" I said. "Y-yes." She said finna start crying again. "Does your mom and dad know." I asked. "N-no." She said crying. I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "I would never leave you Mari." I said. "I love you to much...well both of you. You don't have to be scared we can do this together."

I can't believe Marinette is pregnant with my kid. But I kinda had a feeling this was was coming I mean we did have sex knowing comes after it but now she scared I'm nervous but I guess that we did it on purpose.

"Mari we need to tell you Mom and Dad" I said look down at her still hugging her. "I know but we have wait till the bakery is closed so we can tell both of them at same time."she said. "What about your mom Luka are you going to tell her?" She asked. "I will buy I'll wait till I get home." I said

(Time skip)

"Mom, Dad we have have something we want to tell you." Marinette said standing in front of her parents. I can see that she was nervous so I grabbed her hand for support. "I'm pregnant." She said.

Her parents look surprised but after awhile there their faces turns to smile. "Are you serious." Marinette's mom asked. "Yes." Marinette said. They both got up at the same time and hugged Marinette and Luka.

When they hugged Marinette mari started pooring down crying. "I thought you would hate me." "Oh honey we could never hate you. We love no matter what and we will always be here for you." Marinette's dad said "Luka honey does your mom know?" Marinette's mom asked me. "No not at moment Mrs. Dupain-cheng but I was going to after we told you guys." I said. "Oh please call me Sabine." She said. Put I think you should go tell your Mom." Sabine said. "Ok." I said.

"Hey Mari I'll be back later I'm going to go tell my mom the news." "Ok see you later Luka." Marinette said.

When I got home ran into my sister room and slammed her door shut. "You knew and didn't tell me. Hi Rose." I yelled as soon as the door closed. Juleka and Rose both jumped at the same time. "Yea I knew I was the one to tell her and didn't tell you because it wasn't my place to tell you." Juleka said. "What are you guys talking about?" Rose asked "Marinette is pregnant." Juleka said. "What really?" She asked " Yea and I don't even know what to do. " I said. "How am I even suppose to tell mom."

As soon I said that my mom opens the door. " Tell mom what? " she said "Um...mom I need to tell you something... in private." I said. " Luka let me come with you. " "me too." Juleka and Rose said. "No guys I'm fine I need to do this alone." I said then walked out of the room.

"Ok honey what is it that you have to tell me." My said. " well remember my girlfriend Marinette. " I said. "Oh yes Marinette the sweet girl who was always cleaning up." She said with a smile . "I slightly laughed and continue what I was saying. "Yea her well.... mom Marinette is pregnant." I said. " Really? " she said. "Yea." I said. She them pulled me into a hug. " If you ever need anything please let me know. " she said "O-ok." I said crying into my mom's arms. " Is Marinette ok and does her parents know? " "Yea they know I said cleaning the blood tears from my eyes.

Today was a really good day I'm heading back to Marinette's house so I can sleep with her tonight. I wonder who is going to help Car Noir now that Marinette is pregnant? Well we'll found out soon

Yes Luka you will. Hey guys sorry we haven't posted in awhile. This chapter is the longest one we worked on and that's because we want this story to good and that you guys like it and as always shout out to my assistant writer Nightshaded_Hunter it's so much fun working with you. Also guys after Christmas I will be started a YouTube channel so when that comes I'll let y'all know anyways I hope you have/had a great day/evening/morning/afternoon/night where ever you are bye. 🐞🎶