Love as clear as ice

Marinette's POV:

After the concert Luka took to his house. When we got to his room I ran and jumped on his bed. "Sometimes I think you a little kid trap in a 16 year old's body" Luka said to me. "That's because I am." I said sitting up laughing. "Oh yeah. Then I guess I can't do this anymore. Luka said standing in between my legs as if he was going to kiss. Then he did. I pull away from the kiss and told him. "Well you just did it so I guess this changes nothing." I said pulling him back into another. When me an Luka it kissed it felt different it wasn't like most kisses we had. It was like fire and I knew he felt it to.

Luka's POV:

As we are kissing I picked Marinette up and laid her on my bed. As kiss is getting more and more heated Marinette start pulling at my shirt. So I stop the kiss to pull it off. When I pulled it off I started kissing on her neck. After a couple of minutes I noticed that both of out clothes and shoes was off. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her. "Yes I'm sure." She said.
(Let's just say they both had a really good time ok 😭😭)

(Next morning)

Marinette's POV:

When I woke up all the memories from last night came back. But then I heard something. It sounded like music. I look at Luka but he was still sleeping. God he looks so cute sleeping. I wanted to know where the music is coming from so I put on Luka's shirt and boxers and walk out of his room. When I walk out I seen that the music came from Juleka's. I knocked on her door and heard her say. "Come in Marinette." "How did you know it was me?" I asked her. "Because your the only one who knocks everyone else just bust thought my door." She said. "Oh." I said. "So how was your night with my brother." She said. Um... what do you mean!?!" I asked her panicking in inside my head. "The concert. You Know the Jagged Stone concert my brother took you to last night how was it?" She said. "Oh right the concert um...yeah was do fun I had an amazing time." I said. "And the sex too." She said. "WAIT WHAT!!" I said. "Me and Rose heard everything." She said laughing. "You guys were listening??" I asked laughing too. "You guys were loud." She said. "Anyways it was amazing too but I'm not going to talk about how good it was having sex with your brother." I said. "Ok ok what do want do?" She asked me. "I don't know I'm kinda hungry wanna make breakfast?" I asked. "Yeeesssss let's go." She said getting up.

(Time skip)

When me and Juleka finished making breakfast she said she was going to call Rosa. "Ok I'll be in Luka's room." I said. "Ok." She said then close her door. When I walked in Luka's room he was still sleeping I sat our food on his desk and woke him up. "Luka wake up." I said. "Nooooooo I don't wanna wake up. Luka said in a baby voice. "I made you food." I said then he shot up. "Oh now you want to get up." I said handing him is food. "Yeah." He said laughing. I just rolled my eyes and started eating at his desk. When we were done eating Luka took our plates to the kitchen. When he was back he sat on his bed and said. "So last night happen." He said. "Yeah it did."  "Did you like it?" He asked which made me laugh that he even asked that. "Yes I did and do we have to talk about that know can we do something else." I said. "Ok what do you want to do today?" He asked. "Um... let's go ice skating just like we did when friend hung out together till it was ruined by Adrien and his little date he had with him."  I said. "Ok let's go ice skating but if you ever bring up anytime that you had a crush that blonde kid I will punish you." He said standing up coming to me with smirk on his face. "Oh yeah what you gonna do." I said licking my lips. "You'll see." He said bending down to kiss me.

(Time skip)

Luka's POV:

"Come on bae we did this before stop being scary." I said trying to pull Marinette on ice. "Ok you might be good at ice skating but this is only my second time doing this." She said walking slowly. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on to the ice. "Oh my God I thought I was going to fall." She said holding on me so tight. "Well you didn't. Cause I caught you." I said kissing her. "Come on I said gladding cross the ice. After falling and getting back up again Marinette had to go home so I walk her home. Today was a good day.

Hey guys sorry I know you expected more in the sin part but an and my assistant writer (Nightshaded_Hunter) didn't know how to start or end a sin so hopefully your Happ with what you got maybe next time it would be better I'm kinda getting back on my Monday - Friday posting time but I'm kinda sick and I know I miss a couple of days but I'll try to post to chapters this weekend if my assistant writer will be up to it anyways have a good night/day/morning/evening whenever your reading this we love you 🐞🎶