Mari's surprise birthday party part: 3

Luka's POV:

"Yes." Mari said as I took her hand and went to a secret location. 

"Ok so what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked. "I wanted to tell you the full truth about what happened with Hennessy and what I mean by that is I want to also tell my family's secret." I said sitting down on the grass and her doing the same. "Oh Luka you don't have to I believe what you said in the latter." She said moving closer to me. "No I love you to much to keep this a secret anymore." I said

(I said the title. Btw shout out to Nightshaded_Hunter for helping pick the name for this book)

"I love you too and if you really trust me with this then I'm ready." She said. "Ok remember when we was at your house and we were making pasta and watching a movie and I left early." I said. "Yea." She said. "Well that's because me and my family are Demons and my mom wants to keep that only between the family because if anyone else found out they will tried and kill us and my mom didn't want to have to move away or get us killed so when she found out I was dating you she started making me come home early from out dates just to keep me safe. Then one day Juleka was having a demon meltdown and she was finna change and I had stop her but right before I could she had already change and that's when I seen Hennessy and I ran up to her and told her that she couldn't tell anyone. Then she told me I won't but not for long and then she walked away. That's why I kissed her she told that if I didn't kiss her she tell everyone and I didn't want you to hate me or I didn't want to lose you and I'm really sorry." I said. 

She didn't say anything at first. Then she hugged me and I gladly hugged her back. I miss this I miss her. "It's ok Luka your secret is safe with me and don't worry about Hennessy she's not going to get in between us anymore." She said. "Look Luka when we ended my love for you didn't leave the only thing did was the trust but that can be built so I guess what I'm trying say is do you want to try again?" I was so happy that she wanted to try again with me. " Yes." I said then I kissed her.  I'm happy I finally got the girl of my dreams back.

Hey guys should I add a sin cause I want them to have a kid even tho they are still teens. What do you think?