Sos please someone help me

Mari's POV:

I can't believe I just kicked him out. Over a stupid post that's not even true. Well know that I thinker him out he might think it's true. I feel so bad. Lila has been bullying me for a while and I never said anything. But this, this is to far. I need to tell him and I need to tell him now. As I was calling him someone broke thought my window. "MARINETTE YOU STOLE ADRIEN FROM ME KNOW YOU MUST PAY!!!" she said. " Who are you? " I asked scared. "My name is Damasa and you and your baby will pay." She said then grabbed me. "AAAAHHHHH" I screamed. As she was taking me away Luka and Juleka came running in my room. I hurried took off my earrings throw them at Luka and at the last second I screamed for dear life.

"LUKA HELP ME!!!!!"

Luka's POV:

"MARINETTE" I yelled but she was gone. "Juleka go see if you can find Chat Noir." I said to her then she ran off. When she ran off I seen her earrings on the floor. "Ok so ladybug is marinette but marinette got kidnap bye a villain which means ladybug can't save her so what should I do." I said to my self. "Put on the earrings and save marinette." A small voice said to me. I looked around and seem a red thing fly around my face. "OMG! WHAT THE FUCK ARE!" I said scared. "Luka I am a Kwami the little bug said to me. "What is a Kwami? I asked. "Basically without me ladybug has no power and also without me you can't save Marinette so stop with questions and put the earrings on and say Tikki spots on." She said. "Ok ok bossy much were you like this to marinette." I asked putting on the earrings. "She got use to it."

"Tikki spots on." I said next think I know im in a ladybug costume. "Whoa. I should really go find Cat Noir." I throw the yo-yo out the window and yeeted myself out of marinette's room and landed on a rooftop. "Nice of you to drop in M'lad- your not M'lady who are you?" Chat noir said. "Oh um I'm um..." I then tripped and almost fell off the roof "very clumsy." I said getting my balance. "Haha that's the same thing ladybug told me when we her first met." He said "so Mr. Clumsy why are you here and where is Mrs. Clumsy at?" Cat Noir asked. "Well she is really really sick so she asked me to fill in for today." I said. "Huh weird. But anyways villain seems to kidnap a girl name Marinette and took for somewhere and nobody can't seem to find Adrien so I she had both of them." Chat Noir explained. When he was done the villain came out a with marinette but no Adrien and she was at the top of the Eiffel Tower. "Ladybug Cat Noir come out or else I will drop the marinette." She said. "Kagami." Chat Noir said. " I'm not kagami I'm Damasa and you 3 seconds to give me your miraculouses or I'll drop Marinette." She said. "No we will never give you our Miraculous." Cat Noir said. "Ok then." She said the dropped marinette. "AAAAHHHH" marinette screamed. Then Chat noir ran after the villain and I ran after marinette.

She almost hit the floor till I swooped in and caught her and took her back home.
"Marinette are you ok?" I asked. "Yea but I think I need to go to a hospital she did some messed up things man." She said to me.

I took her to the hospital and went back to the fight.

(Time skip to after the fight)

I ran into the room Marinette was in to see how she was doing. "Marinette baby are you ok?" I asked her. "Yea I'm fine but he isn't." She cried. "Who isn't?" I asked her but she doesn't represent." I go closer to her and sit on her bed. "Baby who isn't ok. " then she finally answers.

"Our baby"

Wow I'm so sorry I had to do that to y'alls hearts but they were just to happy anyways I hope you like this chapter. Thank you to my assistant writer who pick out the name for kagami (Damasa) I didn't know that Damasa means betrayed but if was for Nightshaded_Hunter  I probably would have never known I love having a super smart writer in crime anyways I hope you have/ had a great morning, night, evening where ever you are and remember just keep smiling. 🐞🎶

(This is how marinette looked just not in her ladybug costume