"Thank you for the apology Anette as I have said before and will repeat. Everyone has to do their part we need to show the people they're getting their money's worth for the money we get from them. I have just done an interview". 

Debbie looks at her watch, "I believe by the time we finish eating it should be on the news".

"After dinner we will retired to the drawing room and watch it. Even if we misjudge the time there's always youtube", announces her father.

"Susan it nice to have you here I believe my daughter has a full week plan of activities for you both to do. I got you tickets to the ballet on Tuesday. You cannot sit with Debora of course but you will be close by her and Emma".

"Thank you your majesty".

"It's not a problem you have been loyal and haven't sold any stories on Debora, it's much appreciated".

"Debs was there for me when my world fell apart my brother died when I was ten. My parents grief at the time meant they often forgot about me at times. When my younger brother was born it helped heal the grief they suffered  somewhat and they became the loving parents I remember again".

"I'm very sad to hear about your brother".

"Thank you your majesty".

"Anette I had an idea for our engagement today in my interview to be aired I talk about STEM. I think going to a high school or college where those subjects are prioritised would be a good idea. What do you all think of that?"

"I think it's a wonderful idea I have often spoken out over the years on the importance of education.  With Victoria wanting to continue her studies and you actually going to university. It will look like we're leading by example".

"Wonderful there's a store being built our version of Harrods. Its showcasing the best of Denmark I want all the senior female royals there".

"Any idea when that will happen daddy?"

"It will be in couple months".

After dinner they all retired to the drawing room and watched Debbie's interview and everyone tells her she did well. She showed Susan around the palace and the gardens.

"How are you really finding it Debs?"

Debbie pickes a rose from the garden and smells it before answering, "It's all new and exciting and I have a family that wants me. I've had my first engagement with another royal then I did some interviews. I'm still learning to be a royal from daddy and grandpa.  Next week while you're here I've two engagements one with Emma and Victoria and one with my father. I also have my last AAT exam and I will officially have my level 4 in Accounting. I'm sorry you won't get to spend all your time with me".

"I'm happy for you as long as you're happy I'm happy whatever time we spend together will be okay with me. I'm pretty sure your schedule will be jam packed soon and this visit will be something we both look back on with fondness".

Debbie laughs, "You're right my work diary has already got lots of engagements in it. My staff is working out couple tours for me to do before university starts".

"So what's the deal with your aunt?"

"She doesn't like not being the head female in the family anymore. She was rude to me at a dinner I had with her. I dismissed her and she wasn't best pleased".

Susan laughs, "Don't take crap from these people they will smell any weakness and pounce. Have you made any friends yet?"

"Just the Spanish princess and my cousins Emma and William are great. I'm sure once university starts I'll make some new ones".

"Be careful who you trust?"

"Everyone will be looked into by the secret services that's in my class or try to start a friendship with me. I'm not really too worried besides I have you. How's college life in America?"

"It's great I joined a black sorority which does a lot for the community. I'm keeping my head down I'm going to be a doctor and no one is going to derail me from my dreams".

"Good for you tomorrow we're going shopping in my closet for something for you to wear to the ballet. I do have some designers coming next week to take my measurements you can sit in and watch if you like".

"I would love to", answers Susan excitedly.

The night of the ballet came and Debbie was wearing a red dress by a Danish designer with her braids hanging loose down her back. While she snaps a picture of herself someone knocks on her bedroom door.

"Come in",

Susan enters wearing a stunning one shoulder white Dior dress. Her hair was in a bun, "You look lovely Susan".

"Thanks Debs".

The next morning Debbie woke up early and swam couple laps in the palace pool. She then has a shower before sitting on her bed in her robe watching the news. They were still talking about her Crohn's Disease. There were people who thought can she rule with such a serious condition or even produce heirs. Mostly people reacted positively to her interview and emails started coming in from all over the world of people with the same condition.

She saw headlines such as We couldn't love her more but there were also hash ones. Saying she shouldn't be queen with her health condition.

Debbie went to the dining table and ate her breakfast of boil eggs and smoke salmon with fresh orange juice. She then gets dress in a yellow summer dress with sandals and hoop earrings. The dress was from H&M and the sandals were from Top-shop. The earrings were a gift to herself.

At Debbie's first official engagement with her father the car pulled up to the entrance to the hospital where Debbie's security opened her car door for her. Debbie waited till her father exited the car first then she followed him. She walks behind him and followed his cues as she was told to do. 

As she sanitises her hands at the entrance to the ward she watches her father start talking to a little boy.