Lamy frowned again.

"That weak, human girl? Why do you care so much about her? We could get you a new slave."

"No! I want (First Name)! She's mine and no one else can have her!"

She sighed and went up to Jackal's tube.

"If you shut up about that girl, I'll make the process faster."

Jackal closed his mouth.

He had to get you back. There was no other option.

Jackal wouldn't tell anyone, but it was you that made him feel sane.

You were his clarity and he wasn't sure why.

~~~

You heard voices, but were too weak to open your eyes.

"She must be exhausted. We'll take care of her from here. Go on and find Lucy."

You were back with the others now.

There was no chance of seeing Jackal now.

You wouldn't be able to tell him how you felt.

He was your remedy to the pain that was inflicted on you.

~~~

"Oi, get up."

You groaned and slowly got up as Jackal demanded.

He sighed.

"I'm going to be gone a bit, so don't leave this room. Don't follow anyone. I'll leave a curse outside the door untilI return. The bathroom is for you to use."

You nodded as you were slightly limping.

Jackal noticed and sighed.

He pushed you onto the bed and walked away.

Confused, you tried to stand back up, but he came back into the room with a first aid kit,

"You're such a pain to take care of....so who's the asshole who didn't get my consent to hurt you?"

"E-Ezel did, sir."

"Tch. I'll teach that bastard a lesson for touching my shit."

As he patched up the wound on your leg, he left the room, leaving you in confusion.

~~~

Your eyes finally opened seeing Levy take care of you.

She turned to see your eyes open.

"(First Name)! Thank goodness you're awake. Everyone's been working really hard to stop Tartarus, so most of them are out there fighting."

"Levy...have you run into any demons?"

She smiled softly.

"No. I'm glad I haven't though. They could have taken me away just like they did to you. You've been gone long enough."

"I...I have to go see him. Levy, I need to go find him!"

You struggled to get up causing Levy to panic.

"(First Name)! You're not fully healed yet!"

"I don't care! I have to see him again!"

~~~

After a full hour of getting out of Levy's grasp, you stumbled upon Lucy and Jackal fighting.

This wasn't what you wanted to see.

Your eyes connected with Jackal for a split second before Lucy called out to you.

For some reason, you couldn't process her words very well.

Jackal attacked Lucy causing you to snap back to reality.

Your friends were putting their lives on the line to protect everyone.

He was with the bad guys.

There wasn't going to be a good outcome to any of this.

Everything started to move fast as you distracted Jackal to give Lucy more time.

"(First Name)! Get out of the way before you get hit!"

You didn't move.

"Move before you get killed."

Jackal's voice reached your ears.

"No. I won't move! I...I don't think I could keep living knowing I could have protected you, Jackal. My friends...I believe that they can stop Tartarus, but living in a world that doesn't have you isn't a world I want to live in!"

"(First Name)!"

A bright light shined behind you as you gave Jackal a smile.

"I love you too much to live without you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, I'm going to admit that I'm not confident in this one because Jackal is a straight up sadist which made this difficult for me to write. If you guys haven't read the manga, then (spoiler here) you have been spoiled that Lucy pretty much killed Jackal (end spoiler). Can I just say it again? I don't like Lucy. She hasn't proved much use to Fairy Tail and hasn't had much character development like Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Natsu, Sting, Rogue, Erza, and Wendy. Then again, this is my opinion, so don't get worked up. I mean, I still ship her with Natsu. Just as a main character...she sucks.

Next up is Sho, the cute blond who hasn't shown up in the series since forever ago! Sho is adorable :) His love for Erza is so pure. They're such cute siblings.