Introductions:

When the supernatural council decided that they would make a treaty between werewolves and vampires they didn't realize that the candidates for both species would be so reluctant to mate with one another.

But when it came to choosing who should be the tributes there was no question as to who should be chosen. Their automatic picks were the moonstone pack (a royal werewolf pack) and the blue bloods (an ancient royal vampire coven). Meaning that the alpha and coven leader we're to mate.

Unfortunately for the council they should've chosen better representatives because Rosemarie is a beautiful vampire who may seem like a delight on the outside but is an explosion waiting to happen on the inside, once she opens her witty mouth and begins to talk you regret it. And well then there is the werewolf representative, his names Bennett he's eighteen and good looking although he hates to admit it he has a soft side towards vampires, but when it comes to Rosemarie that soft side turns deadly. He thinks she's attractive but then he also thinks she's a pain in the ass.

Can these two different individuals put up with each other for the sake of the treaty? Or will they make it impossible because of their hatred for one another? Find out as this story continues.