I head to my room and Katsuki is not here.

"He's really mad at me then." I say with a small sigh.

I take off my boots and I brush my teeth.

I lay on my bed playing Final Fantasy 14 for a while until my door is knocked on.

I get up and I open the door to see Tara.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Why did you help Endeavor? Your mom didn't like him at all." Tara says to me.

I look at Tara and I rest on the door frame. "Endeavor is a hero, he was also my boss. Endeavor is a good guy, Mom may not have liked him, but he is a pro and I respect him." I say to Tara.

Tara looks at me surprised.

"Endeavor is the top Pro now, and while I worked with him, my respect for him grew, so I suggest, you watch him become great, because he isn't All Might, he's Endeavor and he's aiming to be a hero everyone can rely on." I say to Tara. "So watch him." I say and Tara ends up going back to her room in shock.

I close my door and I sit down on my bed again and I continue to play FF14.

After a while, I watch the sun rise and I curse myself for not shutting my game off.

My alarm goes off after a while and I shut it off.

I get up and I head down to make myself breakfast.

I eat and after a couple minutes, Katsuki gets down here.

He sees me and annoyance flashes in his eyes.

I get up and I walk over to him as he stares at me.

I look up at him. "I'm sorry, I should have at least texted you where I was going and what I was gonna do before I left the school grounds, that way you knew where I was." I say as I look down.

Katsuki grabs my shoulders. "Didn't I tell you to never say sorry to me?" Katsuki asks as he pulls me to him.

I hug him tightly. "I didn't mean to make you mad." I say quietly.

Katsuki holds me. "You were just doing your job." Katsuki says to me and kisses the top of my head. "Did you sleep last night?" Katsuki asks me.

I shake my head a little. "I was going to, I just, got distracted." I say and Katsuki sighs.

"Then go back to bed." Katsuki says to me.

"No." I pout.

"Then finish your breakfast." Katsuki says to me and I nod.

I sit down and Katsuki goes to make his breakfast.

I stay with Katsuki as he eats and then we both go get ready for the day.

I head to class with Katsuki and I sleep all the way through homeroom, and somehow math and english, even though Mic was screaming the entire time.

I wake up to Midnight using her whip next to my ear and I almost jump awake.

"What the fuck?" I ask and Midnight laughs.

"You other teachers were impressed you could sleep through Mic, but you'll be awake during my class." Midnight says as she gets sadistic.

I look at her and slowly sigh. "Crap." I mutter and Katsuki laughs next to me.

I manage to stay awake through this lecture and during lunch, I stay in here.

"You have work study class after school today, are you gonna be able to handle that?" Katsuki asks as he sits next to me.

I hum. "Yeah." I say and I bite back a yawn at which I am unsuccessful at.

Katsuki kisses my cheek and I rest my head on his shoulder. "You should have slept last night." Katsuki says to me and I hum.

"I know." I mumble as I get sleepy.

I end up sleeping through lunch as Katsuki keeps me company.

After lunch, we have training after training is work study class and then I get a text from Fuyumi, inviting me to dinner.

"Are you coming?" Shoto asks as he jogs over.

I hum thinking. "Let me ask Aizawa first." I say and Shoto nods.

I end up going but I text Katsuki first since he has extra classes himself.

I then go with Shoto and we sit in his dining room with Natsuo and Fuyumi.

Endeavor gets home.

Fuyumi greets him.

"Nice scar you got there." Shoto says and slurps up his soba with Natsuo and I snicker quietly.

"Be nice." I say as I get up. "Its good to see your doing well Endeavor. Glad your not dead." I say and Endeavor nods to me while Fuyumi scolds her brothers.

Natsuo blows up and I hit him over the head in annoyance. "Why did you do that?" Natsuo asks me annoyed.

I stare him in the eye. "Your sister happens to want a nice dinner, tone it down and talk calmly, rather than blow up like an idiot." I say to him and Natsuo looks annoyed by me.

"Your taking his side?" Natsuo asks me.

I look him calmly. "I'm not taking anyone's side, but I do think you should listen to your father, he's working on bettering himself, it doesn't happen over night, change takes time." I say to Natsuo.

Natsuo stares at me in the eyes. "Thanks for the food sis, sorry." He says and leaves.

I watch as Fuyumi whines and I sigh softly. "Sorry Endeavor, I tried." I say and he nods.

The news gets turned on and talks about yesterday and comments are made against me and Endeavor.

"Turn that off." Fuyumi whines to Shoto who is slurping noodles.

"No." Shoto replies.

I watch the news.

"The support of the student Hero Cascade really helped out Endeavor, but the Can't cha see kid and Hawks support was monumental to Endeavor." The reporter says to the camera.

I hum.

"But Cascade and Endeavor let that League guy escape." One guy says and I stare at the TV annoyed.

"Well I'd like to see you try to stop a guy from teleporting using some weird gray guck." I retort indignantly.

"Shoto let me get you more broth." Fuyumi whines, but he continuously slurps his soba noodles.

"The next time you feed him soba, make sure its cold, he likes it cold for some reason." I say to Fuyumi as I kneel next to Shoto.

"Really?" Fuyumi asks me and I nod.

Endeavor leaves, probably to go talk to Natsuo.

I turn the news off. "The media is a pain in the ass." I say as I stretch my arms up.

"You and Aizawa are very similar." Fuyumi says to me.

"He's my Dad." I say and Shoto chokes. "I forgot to tell you, didn't I?" I ask Shoto with a nervous sweat drop.

"Yeah." Shoto replies and I smile nervously.

I pat his back nervously and I get up. "I'm headed back to the dorms, I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, like sleep." I say and Shoto nods. "See ya in class tomorrow." I say to Shoto who nods.

"Yeah." Shoto replies.

I hum and I head home and I shower and change and I pass out in Katsuki's room cuddled into his blankets that smell like caramel.
-