ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ || ℓιмє

Start from the beginning

He didn't really know what to say until Y/n sent another message.

His thumbs hovered over the digital keyboard. Maybe he could take a little break. Yeah, that way, he could clear his head. Besides, although he wouldn't admit in front of the others, he missed Y/n. He had been away for a company business trip.

He saw the three little dots before another reply showed up

He put his phone in his pocket and walked to his room, go unnoticed by the members who were waiting for Jin to open everything he had ordered online

He put his phone in his pocket and walked to his room, go unnoticed by the members who were waiting for Jin to open everything he had ordered online. He quickly changed into some new clothes and sat on his bed. After a while, he got a text from Y/n, saying that he was pulling up to the driveway. Yoongi got up and walked out, meeting Y/n as he stepped out of the car. He was met with a peck on the lips.

"Hi~"

"Hey."

"Are the others here?"

"They're inside opening a package."

"I'm gonna say hi real quick, okay?"

"Okay."

He watched as Y/n opened the door and was immediately tacked into a hug by the maknae line. "Hyung!"

"Hey. What's up?"

"It's been so long!"

"Where've you been, Hyung?"

"Sorry. I would've come by more often but my job kept me away. It's good to see you all. We should hang out sometime, but for now, I got someone to take out on a date."

"Alright, you heard him," Jin said, dragging the maknae line away from Y/n. "He's got a date with Yoongi, so let's let him leave."

Y/n waved and returned to Yoongi, wrapping his arm around his waist as he led him to the passenger side of his car. The others watched as the [favorite/car] drove out of the driveway, moving farther away. "How've you been, love?"

"Good..."

"Don't lie."

"Huh?"

"Namjoon's been telling me what's going on."

"..."

"I don't know how hard your job is. It'd be a lie if I said I did. But...it's because it looks so tiring to me that...you should take a break once in a while. Perfection isn't achieved in a day, you know."

"I knew you'd find out..."

"Did you not want me to know?"

"I just...wanted to finish it. So that the album will be released on time."

Y/n sighed before placing his hand on Yoongi's thigh. "It'll turn out great no matter what. I know it will. But, for now, how about you just enjoy what I got planned for you?"

"Okay."

They hummed along to a song on the radio before a giant Ferris wheel began coming into view. Yoongi moved his head so he could see it better. "Whoa..."

"Beautiful, isn't it? It's a sight to see at night."

Y/n managed to find a parking spot and helped Yoongi out, holding his hand as they headed towards the amusement park. He paid for the tickets as well as extra for two fast lane passes so they could skip the long lines. They went on roller coasters, bumper cars, go-karts, the drop tower, the kamikaze, a Star Wars simulation, the pirate ship, and teacups. By the end of it, it was already pretty late out. The lights had long come on. After having a light meal, Y/n led Yoongi to the Ferris wheel. As they headed to the top, it stopped.

Yoongi looked out at the view, the sight breathtaking. Y/n walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on the shorter male's shoulder. "It's beautiful..."

Y/n hummed, showing he heard as he began planting kisses on Yoongi's neck. It tickled at first until he started feeling small waves of pleasure as Y/n gently nibbled on the tender skin. "Y/n...~"

He turned around in his lover's arms and placed their lips together. It was gentle at first, but slowly got heated. Their tongues danced with each other as the small space began feeling warmer. Y/n pulled away before they started doing anything. Yoongi looked up at him with half-lidded eyes. The h/c-haired male ran his thumb across the shorter male's bottom lip.

"Let's continue this somewhere else..."

They quickly headed to a nearby hotel and were lucky enough to get a room. As soon as they got in, Yoongi pulled him down onto the bed with him, grinding up against him. The friction was overwhelmingly pleasurable as he felt Y/n's dick grow, making a tent in his pants. This encouraged Yoongi to buck his hips more. "Ngh...~"

Y/n groaned into the kiss as he felt Yoongi start moving faster against him. Yoongi, on the other hand, was on the edge of release. It had been a while since they did anything. Just grinding their crotches was creating so much pleasure for him. He pulled away from the kiss to let out a moan. "Y/n~! Ah~!"

His breathing quickened as he came closer to the edge. "Fuck~! Y/n~! I'm g-gonna cum~!! AH~!!"

His body jolted as he released. His breaths were shaky and his thighs shook. Y/n leaned down. "My turn~"