50

7 years later...

you were walking around the mall of South Korea, with white jeans and a white hoodie and a mask covering your mouth and nose with your hands tucked inside your hoodie pocket.

I miss him, I wish he missed me too.
he would've already hugged me and told me how pretty and amazing I am, like 7 years ago.

all these years you've waited for him, you would go outside every day to see if you could find him anywhere, as you promised him, you would wait for him until he comes back.

you brought yourself a Starbuck coffee as you sat down on a table sipping on your hot drink to fill your stomach a bit.

after some minutes you went outside the mall sun hitting your face.

"you shine like a star."

a big smile formed around your lips remembering his words, the words that make you smile and make you think of how beautiful you are.

standing in front of the bridge pole, you close your eyes to feel the warm air. you take off your mask as your smile grows bigger staring in the sky.

the sky looks beautiful, too.

you heard a familiar sound next to you, a familiar man's voice. it makes you turn your head around and see a familiar man 5 meters away from you, Kim Taehyung. the man that has made your life better, the man that you made your promises with, the man that told you to love yourself, and the man that told you that he loves you too, with a woman on his arm instead of you.

his lips were touching hers, instead of yours. his arms were wrapped around her slim waist, the woman was kissing him softly.

you stare at them as a tear dropped down your cheek, feeling disbelief and broken.

So all this, was a lie?

you turn around and walk away leaving them there while holding in your sobs.

a small smile attacked your lips,
He deserves her, she is so much prettier than me.

__