Part 10

slender man had been some hours away from the house and the pastas were getting a bit anxious as to what to do, and eat.

"where the heck are you doing? slenderman said to stay here and to not eat or harm human so where are you all think your going?" asked masky as he see, trender offerder, jeff, lj, ben, ej all about to left the house but frozes when they heard him speaking.

"well im bored as f### and i want to go afor a WALK" said jeff

" yeah so are we" said some of the other

" well i just wann #### so im out of here" said offerder not before being stop by splendor

" you cant leave slender said we have to wait here" said splendor

" what slendy said was to not kill , eat or harm humans he said nothing about not going shopping or getting stuff not to go crasy in this old out of fashion house" said trendy

"its not that old it nice and home like and also we cant go out with the hunter still looking for us what if someone here reconigse you?"

" oh my sle... splendor we dont care we want to go out!!!"

all the noices and voices could be heard in the forest where slenderman was and upstair were sally had sneak back into the room and had fallen asleep next to Nadia as the noices where making Sally scared and Nadia could hear them too which caused her to wake up and see a very scared sally, " sally?? how did i... why are you tremebling? are you ok? " she asked as a loud crash sound could be heard " what the heck?"

" the uncles are fighting and daddy is no where to be found!" she started to cry , nadia then got up from bed and goes to pick up sall then decided to go down and see what was the reason for the fight as she carefully walks down the stair as duck a piece of furniture that was going her way but and ich but still manage to cut her face on her right check right below her eyes and she cover sally so she wouldnt get hurt.

She then turned and walks straing intot he room about the same time as slendy teleports to the room to see it a mess, alsmot everthing broken a crying Sally and very angry and bleeding Nadia.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!!!" they both yelled and the same time while sally cover her ears everyone else just looks at them both as they froze and notice how bad the house was and how sally and nadia was then look at slenderman who was walking closer to the girl and picked up sally as he hugs her so she would calm down then goes to examen nadia face.

" shh shhs shh sally daddy here now" he then looks at nadia as he place his hand on her cheek to see how deep was the cut. " are you alright? does it hurt a lot?" he asked her as she was a blushing mess and she then notice she was bleeding,

" oh im alri.... huh? im bleeding? .. oh it must have been the piece of funiture that passed flying next to me when i ...i...i wwwaaas coming down stair with sally...." she notice how slenderhand was trembling and she was shuttering. then notice how the room felt diffent has slenderman then cames and stares at every one else in the room to only have splender, ej, masky, toby and hoddie beside him while the other were now trembling in fear.

"Who..." he took a deep breath to try and stay calm and so no one would notice his crack voice from the crying " who did this? who started the fight and throw the piece of furniture that hit nadia?" they all stood quiet until ej come foward and talk.

" they all wanted to leave cus the house is to old and not fashionable, there nothing to do are eat, and was just bored and wanted to go give roses" he said in a monotable voices as he then walks beside slenderman and went to get the first aid kit to attend nadia cut.

slenderman then holds nadai hand and guided her the a chair that wasnt complety distroy and he gave her sally who had calm down a bit while ej clean the cut. " stay here i'll be right back with these idiots" she noded as he walks to splendor " your inchanger until i came back splendor"

" ok slendey brother !!!' he saluted him as slendeer just noded and grab the group of idiots as he teleported away, lets just say screams could be heard for miles away in the mountains and the lack guajataca.

" so umm... is this a regular things you guys do? cus if it is i dont think neither i ort the house will be able to keep up with all this"

" dont worrie Nady Slendy is going to teach them a leson so they dont distrouy the house no more and also ej is a great doctor and will make you as good as new , right ej?"

ej just nodded as she continue to work on her cut while sally holds on to her. sally then looks up " some time is worst to the point were daddy get really angry and hangs everyone from the ceiling or take them to the basement" this didnt made her feel any better as ej had just finished cleaning and closing the wounds and was now starting to clean the room with splendor, toby, masky and hoddie. and she decide to also help " so umm now that we dont have must of the furniture what do we do now?"

"well for started you all stop cleaning and let them do it" nadia jolts as slenderman appears out of no where with all the other badly beat up, and she just stares at them " uuuummm arae they ok ?" she asked

"yes they are fine, as for the furnitures , i group of them will help you go get some new once one everthing is clean and once your well rested, if that alright with you?" he asked as he once again has hold of her face ans check her wounds, then lets go" you must be hungry goto the kitchen with sally while we finish the clean, i bet splendor would be more then happy to cook you a meal, isnt that right brother?"

"yeap im going to make the best dinner you ever had!!!" he smiled as he lifted the girl up and started to walk to the kitchen, " umm splendor.."

"oh please call me splendy we praticly family" he smiled

"ummm ok splendy can you put me down i think i would like to walk if that ok? umm im a little scared of hights" he nodede undestanding as he place her on the floor and she follows as she looks back to the the guys picking up the broken pieces and getting bags for the now trash of living room while she saw slendy not looking at ther but notlooking at them neither.

_____ time skip cus i can amd runnning out of ideas lol__________

"thanks splendy that was a great dinner i didnt even know i was that hungry upto now and it made me feel better" she said with a smiled as she was actually feeling better and gave him a smiled, as well as sally did while he was washing the dishes.

" im glad to hear that nady its really hard to fina someone who like the ways i cook, my bother always say my cooking is a bit to childish for them so they rather not have me cook, " i small ring could be hard inthe kitchen " oh desert is ready" he then goes and open the over and he take out some cookies and over them with melted dark chocolate and place a huge scopp of peanutbuttler cups icecream with another cookies on the top and bottom with some chocolate fillling in the middle.

" this.. is so going to either give me nightmares or make me super hyper..." nadia said as she tought if to eat it or not."ummm well i guess my day cant get any worst then what it is" she said with a smiled as she started to eat only to notice a very messing chocolate cover sally and splendy who were still eating their.

(i guess it isnt all bad with them) she thought as she ate hers with a smiled. little did she knew two others were watching her, one being slender and the other and unknow person or things???