meeting sally...

Nadia had seen a flash coming from one of the cabins that was in her land as she turns on all the light of the house.

" could it have been a glitch with one of the cabins light?" She though as she grabs her cell and a bat, " ill just take this just incase?" She said to her self as she started to go to the cabin.

At the Cabin..

Jack:" where the **** are we?? And get off of me!!" He yelled as almost everyone had landed on top of each other.

Toby:" ok , no need to get angry, we are still 'alive' and safe from the human hunters so hoe about a thank you to slenderman for saving us?" He said as he undusted himself. Mean while sally had seen the light of nadia house and was walking ti it.

Slenderman " is everone alright? Beside Jeff? " he asked as they all noded, while he scans them he notice someone missing. And got scared and angry.

" WHERE...IS...SALLY!?" he yelled worried and angry as his tentacke grabs some of them and lifted some object to see if maybe she was hidding.

" oh gosh ,please tell me we didn't leave her behind!?" He was getting worrier by the minute as masky looks out the window, as a glims of light was shining into their direction, he looks outised and sees the house and sally walking to it .
" calms down slenderman shes out side going to the big house over there:" he informed as he poited to the window.

Slenderman:" no..no.nno we do nt know if Cystal still lives here or not ,ill go get her you guys stay in here" he order and looks to Jeff " I MEAN IT!. IF ANY OF YOU LEAVE THIS CABIN, YOU WONT LIVE TO REGRET GOING AGAINST MY ORDER! " he yelled with a terrifying face and aura.
He then steps out of the cabin slowly and with caution .

Meanwhile.

Nadia was walking to the cabin as he light her flash little to it and heard some small foot stepinfront if herand a crush noice and a little girl crying.

"Huh?? Someones here and crying?" She though as she goes to the sounds and find sally next to a tree crying as she had a small cur on her left leg.

Nadia then goes and walks to her slolwy to not scare her and bended doen to her levek "hey sweety are you ok? Did you get hurt?"

This startle sally as she looks up to nadia with her big eyes and tremble as she holds on to her knees
Sally:" sniff ..w..who are you?? A..are you going to hurt me..? Are you going to take me away from brothers and papa?' She asked scared as she moved backward until she hit the tree.

Nadia: So she has a family , why would she think i want to hurt them?... " no sweet im not going to hurt you or your family promise, i just gor the bat for self defense that all, ..." she said as she thinks then grabs her phone " i got and idea here, you can use this to call your papa, do you know his cell number?'

Sally grabs the phone and looks at it and blinks. " whats this thingy miss? How can i call papa with it?" She lean her head a bit with a confused look in her face. Nadia was surprised as that she didnt know what a cellphone was ,even more that she didnt know her dads number.

" umm its to call people, you need their number and you call them, youre papa does have one?" She asked as sally nodded no. "...sigh, how about this, lets take you home and fix your leg, i bet your hungry, if your papa around here he can go to the house and look for you, ok?"
Sally smiled and lifted her arms for her to be picked up, " ok!!" ^-^ she said happy nadia then holds her and takes her to the house not knowing Slenderman had been there that whole time and saw everthing.

Slenderman :" th..sh..No that not Crytals...but she looks a bit like her...her scent is similar to her..." he thought .. he didnt notice that he had a small blush on his face as he watch them walk to the house. " this could be a problem brother" said trenderman as he appear behind him, " what the **** , when did you get here? " he asked

Trenderman :" just now, their after all of us, so we thought to come here... is she.."

Slenderman :" i think so im not sure...guess we'll have to wait and see...