Not a normal day...

Nadia:it was dark and cold but i felt lost but not confused. I looked around as i see nana Crystal and walks up to her . " nan...." i was going to call her out as she turned to look at me with a frightening face , i took maybe three steps back as she got closer, " leave..." she said " nana?...wh..what?" I asked. "LEAVE!!! NOW !!" she had now change to a shadown as i finally see it true form and run away, " wait.. i know thus? Your a nightmare! And i can wake up from thus and so i will" i stopped running and screamed my self awake.

I wake up and look around to notice that i was in a change room, ".... oh right, im in nana Crystal house..." i looked at my hands and think. " ....sally... sally? SALLY? SALLY! Wait was sally real? Did all those people.. things were real?" She gets up and runs to opend the door, but the door opends and she see toby.

Toby:" oh ...hi.. Slenderman wanted me to check on you, but since your up i have to take you to him now" he said relax

Nadia as a book loving, internet geek, gamer freak otaku lover, tries really hard not to freak out and not to fan out infront of him as her body just stod their frozen to what seem to be hours.
Toby on the other hand was lossing patients and grabs her by the waist throwing her over his shoulder.

Nadia:" PUT ME DOWN TOBY!! THIS SECOND! WHY CANT THIS FREAKY DREAM END ALREADY!""
She keeps on screaming and yelling until they enter a room and he drops her on the floor. " Ouch!"

She now look around as she notice she was in the living room but all the curtains were closed and the only light that was on was a table light .

Sally:" toby thats no way to handle a lady!" She yelled at him as she tries to kick him but he just holds her of " sigh, really Sally? Just doing what slender ask, go play with the unicorn overtheir" he said as he watchedthe door.

Nadia:" SALLY!? Your ok?" She said anguish as she looks at her then notice the other people around thw room including 5 slender figures with long arm/legs and most of them no face or eyes .

Nadia:" the slender brothers?" She thought as a unknow voice was heard in her head, " so you heard of us?" Asked the older son slenderman as he joins his hands together.

Nadia:" w..what? Di..did you just read my mind?" She asked with a bit of fear, (of couse he did his slendrman she mentaly roll over her eyes)

Nadia :" wh.what do you want? Why are you in nana Crystal house!?" She demands showing a calms but strong face even do she felt like her sanity and her world were crumbling down.

Splendor:" nana Crystal? ^-^ oh so that why she looks like Crysy, she never told us she had kids, is that way she stoped seeing you sl... " tender coverd his mouth , as splender and everyone else in the room looks at them confused

Nadia:"....crysy?? You.. you guys actually knew my nana?" The 4 brothers looks at slender man as he sigh and got got up from his chairs then goes look throw the window as he moved the curtain just a bit to look out.

Slenderman:" ...yes...but that was a long ...long time ago... before all this became a game for you humans.. im actually surprised that you dont know about us, i mean your cousins paola and jorgie know about us. We even have a youtube channel too ."

Nadia:" wait what?@-@"

Slenderman:"never mind that for now"( ^-~ hehe im not saying nothing but just to check their channel out , it is so AWESOME

,ps i dont owe nothing of their channel , just a fan spread out the word on how great they are ^-^))

Nadia"*-*¡ well she never told me , to be honest im still confused and i still think im dreaming so, how about we finish this dream and i can finally wake up. K?" She gave a fake smiled as she gets up and walks to the door but toby and LJ are blocking it.".... sigh, can you two move? Oh wait right still a dream , ill just pinch my self and i'll wake up" she tries but it doesnt work .

Slenderman also sigh :" may we have the room please? Mean while everyone go select a room some may have to share so pick wisely"

They all got up and toby opend the door, just as she was about to walk away . " not you Nadia we still need to talk" he spoke telepathically, she was going to ignore him , within a second she felt something around her waist that pulled her back into the room and sat her on a chair next to him.

Slenderman: " i believe i said we had to talk" he told her with a strong firmed voice, as she jolts and looks to her knees. " u..um ook" was her reply, as eveyone left the living room and closing the door behind them...

To be continue...