talk

Time went by.... actually just some minutes passed by ... like about 3 to 5 minutes, but they fetl like hours while the both of them just sat there. Nadia was nervously looking away with her hands on her knees and her waist length brown hair was still a mess since she didnt had time to fix it.

Slenderman on the other hand hadnt taking his ( eyes i guess? But he doesnt have eyes... lets just use the word eyes for now ) eyes off of her. He was carefully scanning every single thing about her features and analyzing them.
From what he could see she did share some physical aspects from Crystal.

"If i hadn't know better i could have easily confused you for your nana, if not for the facts that your hair is lighter, so is your skin, your scent is more of a lillie type and not a amapola flower , but still you look so much like her ...maybe..."

He moved one of his tentacles and made her look at him as he notice her eyes, as he internaly gasp. Nadia looks at him not daring to look away now that she know she isnt dreaming, as she blinks and tries to stay calm.

"I..is there something wrong with my eyes..?? " she asked him scared and it could be notice in her voice

Slenderman carefully looks at her eyes one last time and he renotice the star space mode in her eyes, normal humans wont notice, yhen again it wasnt normal to have it. For what he knew only one persone had that and she was forever gone.

As slender thats a deep breath and let her go, he sat back trying  to calm down and think . Nadia in the other had was getting more nerves by the second and asked again. " is there something frong with my eyes? "

As she hear this question again he sight and noded no scared to say the truth he lied, " no.. there fine, there just like any other human, i just thought for a sec that ... never mind, as for your first question, you can say that your nana and i were friend a long long time ago... i gave her this place and some other ones so she could be safe and at peace. ... i guess she was..." he said in a said tone... " anyway you should probably go get ready, we need some stuff and your the only one that can go so please go change and you should call geoggie and paola to meet up with them" he saif as he got up and vanish, leaving a very confused Nadia in and empty room

"...... what the fudge wad that all about?" She scream as she storms upstair , " ...wait, im a maid now!!! Hello!" No one anwers back. Just then she mentaly slap herself as she sigh and get ready to go shoppiong .

She then walks fown stairs to a grocery list and some money on the counter before she leave. " at least they pay for their stuff..."

She thought as she opend the front door to see , masky, sally, and ben waiting for her.

"...... ummm what are you guys doing out here? Should you be hidding or something?

Sally:" slendy said we could go with you to help" ^-^ she smiled while the other two didnt say nothing

Nadia:" ....fine but i have to call for a carro publico to pick us up" she replied as they walk to the main road then got a ride to the supermarket.

As they get there, they all enter the store and were looking around as she got a call from her cousins, " hello?"

Georgie: " nadiaaaaaaaaa!!! Hi!!! Its me georgie!!! Paula here too say hi paula!" He scream .

Paula:" hi nadia sorry for georgie screams, also we wanted to know if you meet someone that was going to nanas house already?"

~_~..... someone? Or someones,paula?" She amswer irritated ,

Paula:" so they did get there yesterday? Ok cool, say hi for us ok? Well we have to go now, will call later bye!! ^-^"

Nadia:" wait , what paula!!?" She hang up , 0-0.... " ....di..did she just hang up? Paula! Hello? What the heck? Why did you tell me that the slender man was real?! Still the day cant get any more worst!"

Meanwhile

Slenderman was locked in the studio now his room as he opends a hide wall amd walks into the room behind it. He walks into a room, filled with old pictures, drawing ,books and boxes. As he scans then he see a small, oak wooden box, and sigh as he walks to it and grabs the small box with both hands as he fears it would brake as he opens it and carefully takes out a small picture.

He looks at it with sorrow and awe, " i cant believe she keep this" he scan the object in the box, as he finds one that left him with out breath

......

To be continue