Imagine #5 Jealousy.

I look at the way he stares at that interviewer. She flips her long blonde hair and winks at Harry. He smirks and that's when I had it. I stood up on my feet and stormed off. I walk into my dressing room, slamming the door behind me. I sat down on the chair and just stayed there for a moment, thinking if I wasn't good enough. After what seems like a lifetime, I hear a knock on the door. I sigh as I stand up, walking towards the door and revealing my visitor. "Babe." It was Harry. He walked inside my dressing room, and sat down on one of the chairs. I cross my arms looking at him, waiting for him to say something. He sighs and looks at me. "Babe, you know that's nothing.." He trails off. "Look Haz, I love you, so much. And I don't want you to flirt with gorgeous girls right in front of me!" I say raising my voice. "Oh." He smirks. "Is little Niall jealous?" He walks towards me, pushing me against the wall. "Well I-" he cuts me off, pressing his lips against mine. I kiss back gently, forgetting I was mad at him."You don't want to be mad while I'm horny as fuck, now do you?" He whispers in my ear. I whimper and shake my head. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, crashing my lips against his. This is going to be a long night.

(( Jesus, Harry. So hello guys! I haven't been on for quite a while now. Make sure to vote and comment what you think! I'm taking requests as well! Also if you want a personal imagine For what ever boy follow me on twitter and DM me @/narryxcliffordx I love you guys so much! And thanks for 300+ reads! You guys are the bestest! Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night! Xx))
-Miri(: