Happy Birthday!

Nialls P.O.V
"Everybody hurry up! She is coming home from school soon!" I yell. Today is my girlfriend's birthday and I wanted to make it special because her last birthdays weren't the best. I take out the cake from the fridge and set it on the counter. "Alright boys! Are you all ready?" I say. After I say that I hear a small crash coming from the living room. I run to the living room to check it out. Harry shoots up from where he was kneeling down. "N-Ni I am so sorry I-I broke your frame..." I gather the broken glass and pic up the picture. "It's fine Haz. Just uh I don't know help Liam with the balloons." I discard of the shards and put the picture on one of the drawers in the living room. All of her friends and family were gathered here along with the boys and my family. I grab the object from the coffee table and place it safely in my back pocket. I'm going to make sure this party will be unforgettable. I check the time. "Everybody hide! She'll be here in five minutes!" Everybody takes place in their hiding places, including me. Five minutes pass by and we hear the door handle. The door opens slowly. "Niall?" Alexandra says. "I guess I'm alone." She sighs. "Surprise!" Everybody jumps up from their place. She places her hand over her mouth, eyes teary. I smile at her and walk her way. I wrap my arms tightly around her and kiss her forehead. "Happy birthday, baby girl." She kisses my cheek and walks to her family. I smile and walk to Harry. "So when are you going to do it?" He asks. "When she is done greeting her family." She hugs her mom one last time before coming to me. I smile at her and stand up on the coffee table. I grab my glass and a spoon. I tap my glass a few times with the spoon so people could pay attention. "May I have your undivided attention please. As you may know today is my girlfriend's birthday. I wanted to thank you all for coming and helping me put this party together. I still planned another surprise, though." I turn my attention to Alexandra. "Baby girl, we've been dating for two years now and I can't believe how much we have been through. You're so amazing and I just can't believe I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. You love me for myself. You make me a better person. You make me happy. I realize now that there will never be a more perfect girl for me. But... It will be amazing if we can take this to the next level.." I get off the table and pull out the box from my back pocket. I kneel down in front of her. "Alexandra Gonzales will you make me the happiest man in the whole world, and marry me?" I see her place both of her hands on her mouth. She wipes her tears and smiles wide. "Oh my gosh, Ni! Yes! 100 times yes!" I smile and place the ring on her finger. I stand up and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her gently. This definitely turned out as i tought it would.
((Hello guys! This imagine is for @1Disbaeeeeee today is her birthday. So happy birthday! I hope you have a good one! May all your wishes come true! Don't let anybody bring you down! Keep your head up! If you all want an imagine, don't hesitate on asking me! I love you all so much! Have a wonderful day!
-M(: