Late Night Fights (Part 2)

Niall's P.O.V
I arrive home and open the door. I let out a yawn and rub my eyes. It has been 2 weeks since I've seen Harry. I walk upstairs to my room. I walk to my bed and lay down. I turn to Harry's side of the bed and my eyes tear up. I miss him so damn much. Where could he be right now? Maybe with her my subconscious reminds me. I sigh and close my eyes. I wish I could sleep for the rest of my life. I slowly drift off to sleep.
---
Harry's P.O.V
"One more glass please." I tell the bartender and he gives me my shot. I haven't slept for these past weeks. I haven't been able to take my mind of him. Alcohol is the only way I get to forget him. I drink my shot, the familiar burn in my throat calming me down a bit. Before my mind can register what I'm doing, I pull out my phone and dial Ni's number. "Hello?" He answers groggily. He was probably asleep. "Hey Niall." I slur. "H-Harry? Is that you?" He stammers. I nod even though he can't see me. "Yeah it's me." I rub the back of my neck unable to think of what to tell him. "I know what I did two weeks ago was fucked up, but you know what's more fucked up? Not having you in my arms. I miss you so much Ni." I sniffle. I didn't even notice I was crying. He stays silent. "I know you're probably wondering why I haven't made contact with you. I didn't try to call you because I didn't want to know this was for real. I'm so sorry Niall. Just please give me one last chance! I promise you won't regret it." Im full on sobbing now. "N-Niall, say something. I don't care if you don't want to give me a chance just please say something." "I love you, Harry." What? "I-I what?" "I love you, Harry." He says again. "Fuck, Niall. I love you too. So damn much." "Come home, please." I hear the desperation in his voice. "I'm on my way." We exchange I love you's and he hangs up. I get off the stool and run out the bar. I continue running till i arrive in the familiar driveway. There is no way in hell that I would make the same mistake again.
((Filler chapter.-. Sorry for my delay on updating! I was at the hospital for 5 days. Anyways I hope you enjoy this really sucky chapter! I love you all! Vote/comment? Thanks so much for 1.23k reads!
-мιяι(: