School shenanigans(; Part 2

The classes go by super slow and it's finally after school. I knock on the door were Mr. Payne was subbing. He opens the door seconds after, taking my hand and dragging me inside. Before I could say anything, he presses his lips against mine, backing me up against the door. He places his hands on the back of my thighs and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist as he wraps his arms around my waist, his hands resting on my bum. I unbutton his shirt carefully not wanting to break our kiss. I Manage to take of his shirt. He reaches his hand to the hem of my blouse and he slips it off easily. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He unbuckles my pants quickly, and I unbuckle his as well. All our clothes are now on the floor and he is thrusting in to me. His thrusts are hard, deep, and precise. I moan in pleasure. I dig my nails to his back deeply, making sure I leave my marks. His lips meet my neck and I slightly tilt it back, giving him as much space for him to reach. He sucks my delicate skin harshly, and I can't help but groan. He doesn't take long to find my soft spot. My mouth falls open and and his name tumbles form my lips. I reach my peak, shaking in pleasure. His final thrust makes him reach his climax. He sets me down on the floor. I put on my clothes, Mr. Payne putting on his as well. I walk over to him and place a soft kiss on his lips. He presses his forehead to mine as he looks down at me. "You're amazing" he says. "You're just as amazing." He smiles and kisses my forehead. I quickly gather my stuff and walk to the door. He stops me, pulling me by my arm. "Wait!" He says nervously. "I-I want to take you out." I smile. "Okay Mr. Payne." We exchange numbers. I walk to the door and he stops me again. "Rocio." "Yes Mr. Payne?" "Call me Liam." He smiles.

((Hello Guys! This is the second part for my good friend Rocio(: I hope you like it you dumb butt. I love you! If you all want an Imagine, don't hesitate on asking me! I love you all! Stay beautiful!
-Miri