Love Hurts

Niall's POV
I re-read the comments on my Instagram picture. I couldn't take it anymore. I stand up and walk inside the restroom. I press my back against the door and slowly slide down to the floor. I pull my knees up to my chest. A sob escapes my lips as I hug my knees tightly. I can't believe our own fans can be so harsh sometimes. I continue crying silently as I remember where I kept my blades. I look through the medicine cabinet and grab the shiny object. I go back to my place on the floor and lift up my sleeves. Old scars were starting to fade. I sigh and whisper "I'm sorry, Harry.." I slide the thin blade across my wrist. The familiar pain and crimson red coming from the cut.
I slide it again and again until my arm is filled with thin cuts. I roll my sleeves down carefully. I stand up and wash my face on the sink. I go back downstairs to the living room. My boyfriend, Harry, should be home any minute. As I take a seat on the couch I hear the doorknob turn. I quickly stood up and Harry opened the door. "Harry!" I yell, running to him. He smiles and drops all of his bags. I jump on him and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands hold my thighs securely. I press my lips to his, kissing him passionately. He kisses me back with as much passion and sets me down on the couch. He smiles pulling away from me. "How was your day, sweetheart?" He asks. "It was fine. How about yours?" He nods. "It was good, but I missed you dearly." I smile. His fingers lightly trace patterns against my stomach. Soft touches slowly turn into a tickle fight. I laugh as I tried pushing his hands away from me. I continued laughing until I felt him pull his hands away. I sigh happily and smile. My smile slowly fades as I see Harry staring at my wrist, eyebrows furrowed. I pull down my sleeve and clear my throat. He looks at me with sad eyes. "Why, Niall?" He asks. I tear up slightly. "It's just all the hate I've been receiving and you weren't here to make me feel better. I just.." He wraps his arms tightly around me. "Promise me you will never do it again. You're not only hurting yourself. You're hurting me as well. If you need me, call me, babe. I'm just one phone call away." I nod. "I'm sorry, Haz. And I promise I'll never do it again." He smiles slightly. "I love you." He says. "And I love you."
((Hello! Another update!
Time to be serious. If any of you guys self harms please don't hesitate on messaging me. I'm here to help you all. I love you all with all of my heart and it hurts me to think any of you guys hurt yourselves. I love you all! If you want a personal imagine don't hesitate on asking. Have a wonderful day/night.
-M x