"It's f-f-freezing in here!" I yelled with chattering teeth. I forgot to turn on the heater so now the house was now one big, giant freezer. Asuke started a fire in the fireplace and brought a blanket to me.

"For being half-demon, i'm surprised cold even affects you."

"Well i guess the anti-cold gene skipped out on my DNA." Once again it was silent between us. It got so bad that I literally left the living room and went straight into the bedroom crawling underneath the covers. I fell asleep just as the first few snowflakes fell.

Unfortunately, when I awoke Asuke was no where to be seen. I felt a bit heart broken, so I decided to just go home except another wave of nausea came over me. Every time I would lift me head up I would just have to throw up again.

"Vivien?" I looked up to see Zett looking at me with concern on his face. "Don't tell me."

"Yeah." was all I said. He sighed as helped me up. "Don't tell anyone."

"I never say a word that's said between us. You know that."

"Just making sure."

"Vivien, you should really head home. I'll take you if you want."

I arrived to a silent home. Everyone must be out, so I had the house to myself. My room was untouched as usual with my phone exactly where I left it charging. There was no call or text from anyone not even Asuke... I couldn't help, but worry about his reaction. I think I'm more afraid of him telling me to get rid of it rather than him leaving.

"What are you doing sitting in the dark?" Axel switched on the light as I glared at him. "You wanna go get something to eat?"

"Isn't Aunt Myra making dinner tonight?"

"Yeah, but she's making meat loaf."

"Let's go to that Mexican restaurant."

"I'll get my bike ready." Axel ran off to get his Harley ready. I swear if there's anything he loves more than Maddie, it's his bike. I put on a warm sweater and next thing you know we're in warm restaurant waiting for our food to be served. I ordered 2 sopes that automatically came with beans an rice on the side and Axel ordered fish tacos. I will never understand why he loves sea food since my mom never made it.

"So how are you and Madison?"

"Maddie and I are great! She's really sweet and keeps me in my place. she never lets me do anything I might regret. I guess she just wants me to be responsible."

"Sounds like she's trying to change you. Your recklessness is what makes you who you are. I'm starting to dislike her more and more." He frowned at my comment, but didn't bother trying to defend her.

"Here you go." The waitress set down our plates and asked us if we needed anything else.

"We're good thank you." Axel smiled and immediately started chowing down. The sope was piled a bit high with the meat, cheese, lettuce, and I added sour cream and guacamole to it. I took a bite only to have most of it smear on my face and fall off the actual sope. Axel laughed at me and even took a picture of me.

"Let me find out you put it online and I'll destroy you."

"I know not to do anything to anger you, Vivien." We continued eating and talked some more. It was nice to go out and spend some time with my twin. No wonder we were so close as children. After more eating an our drinks being refilled for the 3rd time we were full or at least I was. Axel could eat a whole cow by himself if he could.

"Next time let's make it a sibling day and bring Damian along." Axel was quiet when I said that. I repeated myself assuming he didn't hear me.

"I heard you." He said emotionless. It seems like he didn't like the idea so I didn't bother pressing on the issue any further. We got home just as Damian was getting in as well.