Chap.22: Night of Sin Pt.1

Damian's POV

I have been watching her for some time now and yet she still remains a mystery. Every time Saya and I talk it's nothing more than a few smart ass comments. You could tell she hated my guts, but I couldn't help antagonizing her. It was too much fun to see her reaction and watch her storm off.

RING. RING.

I look towards my cell and noticed Emmy calling.

"What do you want?"

"Um rude!! Can't a cousin call another cousin to see how they're doing?"

"In normal cases yes, but when it's you no."

"You're so mean, Damian!" I chuckled.

"So what's up?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go clubbing tonight. A few of us cousins are going at 9."

"Sure. I'll let the sitter know."

"Great. We'll meet up at the house." As soon as I hung up from her, I heard a knock at the door. It was Yasmine who was dressed up a lot more than usual.

"Great timing that you're here." I said letting her in as Jade came running out to greet her.

"Hi Jade." she hugs her before she continues. "How so?"

"I actually need an overnight sitter. My cousins and I are going out for the night and I'm not sure how long we'll be."

"Oh that shouldn't be a problem." It became quiet as she waited for me to say something about her new outfit. Typical thing for a girl to do when she wants her crush to notice her. I then got an idea and quickly texted Killian asking him and Saya to join us. He agreed after I assured him Aki would be watched.

"Actually make that 2 kids to watch. I'll pay you double to watch my niece. She's a quiet kid, so she shouldn't be too much trouble." She just simply nodded and left with a hurt expression. I then turned to Jade. "Shall we prepare for Yasmine's overnight stay?"

"She's sleeping over!?!?" She literally jumped for joy when I asked that. Anyways, I put together a little overnight pack for her that included a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and other stuff women might need. I then began to clean the entire house which kept me occupied until she arrived at 7.

"Where's your niece?" She asked. She was dressed in casual clothes and had a small backpack with her.

"She just lives a few doors down from me, so they should be here shortly. Now excuse me, but I need to finish getting ready." I decided to wear a black t-shirt that was snug with the collar a bit low in front/back and the sleeves reached to my forearm. I also wore black jeans that had a chain attached to it with a black studded belt and somewhat nice dress shoes. As soon as I walked out to the living room,  Killian had arrived wearing a black muscle shirt with a red flannel with the sleeves rolled up and black skinny jeans. Yasmine turned to us and started blushing.

"You both look good." she stuttered a bit.

"Thanks." I replied. "Anyways they should be in bed by 10, showered and teeth brushed. Jade has a big enough bed for Aki to sleep in, so there shouldn't be a problem. You're welcome to use my bed to sleep in and I prepared a little baggie for you that's in the bathroom. So, basically make yourself at home."

"You sound like a mother hen." She giggled. "Go and have fun." I nodded and left with Killian.

"Where's Saya?"

"She said she would meet us at the club."

We arrived at the house where everyone was waiting. Basically it was Killian and I, Emmy, Lorna, Blake, Phoenix, Zaya, and Kaito. Everyone was just really nice, so once we chatted for a bit and said goodbye to our parents, we , made our way to the club via limo which Emmy provided.