Chap.14: Blessing or Curse

Vivien's POV

Time sure does fly by. It's suppose to be mine and Axel's senior year, but since we're at the family castle we are homeschooled. Luckily, I was able to graduate early, but for everyone else they had to suffer. It was 7 a.m. so everyone should be up for classes, but when I went downstairs I saw everyone in uniforms.

"What the hell is this?" I wondered.

"Believe it or not, Grandpa had a school built over the summer." Emmy replied. "It honestly looks like a preppy school."

"Well at least we aren't confined to the castle." Lorna chimed in. "Plus we'll get to meet other vampires."

"I can bet your ass I'm gonna be a target! Just cause I'm a prince doesn't mean they won't make fun of me for being a hybrid!" Axel yelled. "And these uniforms are stupid!!"

"I would die if I had to wear a skirt, but at least the colors are nice. Black and red seem very fitting." I said. Axel just glared at me as if I abandoned him somehow. "If you want, I'll come to pick you up."

"Forget about it." He was so stubborn just like our dad.

"What are you still doing here!?!?" My grandpa yelled. "Get in the car and get your asses to school!!"

"There's no need for yelling dear. It's my fault for not being ready in time." She kissed his cheek and led everyone outside. I'm almost jealous since they get to leave the castle, but then I remembered I get to stay home with my son. After a quick breakfast I returned to by room to hear the shower going.

"What the-" I immediately ran to get Ren only to see that he was gone. The shower stopped and right when it opened I shot a bolt of electricity to the unknown person only to have it be deflected by a scythe... as well as a naked Asuke with a smirk on his face.

"Is that anyway to treat the man you love who's been gone for so many months."

"It's just that.. well I-" He cups my chin in his hand and makes me look up at him.

"Did you miss me?" He pulled me closer to him where I felt his erection poke against me. He throws his scythe to the ground and picks me up as my legs wrapped around his legs. He then began kissing me neck making me feel very hot.

"Wait. Wait." I panted. "Where's Ren?"

"With your brother." He muttered. He sat me on my vanity dresser and began to remove my sweat pants. He then immediately inserted himself into me and thrusted rapidly. The dresser shook with each thrust and i'm pretty sure a few things fell off and broke. Asuke stared at me with those lust filled eyes of his making me too embarrased to meet his gaze. How can I? He was just so sexy the way he looked at me.

After an hour of love making, we both finally grew exhausted. We both panted heavily as we laid on the bed. It was such an intense session especially since it had been awhile since we last saw each other. I really missed him. I pulled myself closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"Someone's become really attached." He smirked.

"Shut up. I've been really lonely."

"Well we may have found a solution to the portal problem. So now I'm home for good."

"That's good to hear. We should shower now. I hate feeling sticky from sweat." I got up and made my way to the bathroom as I felt his eyes on me. He eventually joined me after a few minutes. I was so short compared to him.

"I've missed you little one." He whispered wrapping his arm around me as he kissed my head.

"Me too." I replied softly.