[3]

The group plus the kids flew to California excitedly. The kids excited to see their parents perform firstly and their long lost sister secondly. The girls happy to be on a break from working so hard on tour. Just as they left the airport in California, they see one of their best friends...Tori Kelly.

"Tori!" Ally squealed and jumps on her.

"Hey Allz." Tori smiles brightly as Ally blushes.

"Let our bro go, Ally." Lauren shakes her head as Ally huff.

Tori lets go off her and greeted Lauren and Dinah with a bro hug.

"Hi girls." Tori hugged them individually before Ally hugged her tightly again.

"I missed you." Ally muttered kissing Tori's cheek causing her to blush, hard.

"Just date already you two." Normani rolled her eyes.

"You and Dinah date already." Tori fired back causing Normani to scoff as Dinah laughed.

"Hi Ms. Tori." Jordan greeted Tori causing her to look down at the 3 kids.

"Hello sir, what's your name?" Tori asked with a wave.

"I'm Jordan, these are my little sisters, Jolina and Josephine." Jordan smiled.

"Okay let me guess...these two are your parents?" Tori pointed at Normani and Dinah causing the triplets to nod.

"Is it that obvious?" Dinah asked.

"What happened to your face?" Tori wondered out loud.

"Got into a little fight to get these kiddos." Dinah told her and she nodded understandably.

"Anyways, who's staying here after the end of y'all show?" Tori asked.

Dinah, Normani, and Ally put their hands up.

"Oh come on Camren, I was planning on buying a house for us all." Tori groaned causing Camila and Lauren to roll their eyes.

"I'm tired of hearing that ship name." Lauren crossed her arms.

"Shut up, you love it." Camila teased causing Lauren to groan before walking away.

Everyone followed and they all entered the black van. As the driver drove to their destination, Normani is taking pictures with Dinah, Lauren and Camila are laughing at something on their phone, and Tori is catching things up with Ally.

"This is..." Jordan trailed off thinking off the word.

"Rich?" Jolina asked.

"Expensive?" Josephine trailed on.

"Yeah that." Jordan agreed with his sisters.

"Mama." Jolina tapped Normani knee causing her to looked down.

"Yes?" Normani answered leaning down to her height.

"You didn't tell us that you are a singer." Jolina responded and Normani smiled.

"You were going to find out anyway." Normani told her making Jolina think for a second before nodding in agreement.

"You peeps wanna take pictures with us?" Dinah asked and they nodded.

Climbing up onto their parents laps, Dinah angled the camera snapped a picture. After a couple more funny, serious, or playful poses, the car came to a stop.

"We're here." The driver announced and they packed up their stuff.

"What time is it?" Ally asked.

"It's 12." Lauren yawned while stretching.

"Great, see y'all later." Normani grabbed Dinah's hand and dragged her until she seem Milika.

The kids followed while waving at their aunties.

"Hi Mama Milika." Normani smiled innocently as Dinah waved at her mother.

"Why are you girls such in a rush?" Milika asked as she helped the kids get settled in.

"Because we have a show in 3 hours." Normani spoke cutting Dinah off.

"I want to see my siblings also." Dinah finally spoke causing Milika to nod.

They get into the car and Milika drives them to her house.

"Half of them are sleeping." Milika announced as she parks the car in the garage.

"Are you our grandma?" Josephine asked.

"A tina matua? Well that depends on if you are my daughter kids." Milika told them.

"We are." Jordan confirmed causing Milika to look at Dinah with a smile.

"I'm guessing you guys are here for your sister." Milika looked in the mirror at the triplets as they nodded eagerly.

"Wait, so you knew that you had our child and didn't tell me?" Dinah asked.

"It was to keep Normani's father away from her. He planned on taking her away that's why he told you that she was dead in the first place. He didn't know I took her and when I was on my way out the hospital with her, I made him think that I was holding Regina when she wasn't even born yet." Milika laughed at the last part as Dinah and Normani shook her head.

Normani helped the triplets, soon to be quadruplets, out the car and into the house. Dinah and Milika talked as they entered the house while following Normani.

"Hey DJ!" One of Dinah's sister greeted her.

"Hey Kamila." Dinah hugged her.

"Woah, y'all look like Jocelyn." Kamila looked stunned.

"I heard my name." A little version of Dinah appeared causing Normani eyes to immediately snap at the child.

Tears welled in her eyes seeing all 4 of her kids. She didn't even realize she was now on the couch with her children hugging her.

"Mama, why are you crying?" Josephine asked playing with her hair.

"I just never expected to see all 4 of y'all. I thought I was never able to." Normani looked down as Dinah wiped her tears.

"I didn't expect to see them at all either. I didn't even know one was living in this house with me." Dinah laughed lightly before taking a seat next to Normani.

"So let me get this straight, I'm your daughter not your sister?" Jocelyn asked and Dinah nodded.

"But we're your sisters." Jolina pointed between her and Josephine.

"Cool, and you're my brother I'm guessing?" Jocelyn asked and Jordan nodded.

"So we really are quadruplets..." Josephine spoke softly looking between her siblings.

"Wanna come to Mom and Mama's show?" Jordan asked and Jocelyn nodded.

"I was already planning on going, but it will be better to have fun with peeps my age." Jocelyn smiled as her siblings looked at their mother.

"She gets that from you." Normani told Dinah, as Normani leaned on her shoulder, causing Dinah to smile.