Soon the second board listings for pros are put up and I watch as Endeavor is in first with Hawks as second and so on.

I hum and I end up having to work with Aizawa to catch up from my work study.

The next day, I get a text from Endeavor for him to be at a certain city that Hawks is usually guarding over.

I roll my eyes but I get up from my desk and I stretch.

I put on a pair of jeans and a gray tank top with my jacket and my boots.

I grab my phone and I put it in the inside of my coat and I head to the city.

I see a villain attack happening and I see part of the building falling.

"Hawks! Get me to the roof over there!" I call as I point to the roof.

Hawks sees me and nods.

He gets me up there and I take care of the building pieces quickly so they don't hurt the bystanders.

I put on my mask and I encase my fists in water as the black nomu comes after me.

"BRING IT BITCH!" I yell and he screams at me.

I jump at it. "DIE!" I yell as I punch it with a fuck ton of force.

It shoots away from me and I land on a water platform as I watch it.

"Endeavor! Get up damn it!" I yell at him as he lays on the ground, his eye bleeding.

I cool him down with my water and I lift up the excess to make sure I don't erase his quirk, but I clean the wound in the process.

I tch in annoyance as the black nomu comes for me.

Water rages around me as I wait for it to get in range for a special attack.

It talks and I understand its words, I just choose to ignore that.

"Horseshoe falls!" I yell as I put my hand up in the sky and a waterfall the shape of a horseshoe rains down on the black nomu, making it crash.

I watch the nomu as it struggles under the waterfall.

"There was no bystanders right?" I asked Hawks as he flies up next to me.

"No, your good." Hawks says to me and I nod.

"Get your ass up Endeavor!" I yell at him annoyed. "Your wounds are clean and your dry, so kick that motherfuckers ass or I'll do it for you!" I say as I point to the Black Nomu who flies up in front of me.

I kick it in the face, my iron soles landing a harsh kick, sending it to the ground again.

"Let's see, normal moves won't work, I'll have to use my stronger ones, but that would be annoying, and I run the risk of dehydrating myself severely." I mutter to myself as the Black Nomu slowly gets up.

I see a fire hydrant and I suppose I could use that.

I jump down to it and I use my iron soles to kick the metal off the hole and water shoots up. "I'll pay for the damage done to that." I say and I use my water to shoot me up into the air and I use my Ultimate move, Niagara Falls on the Black Nomu.

I land on the roof behind me and I stare as I keep this move going as the Nomu struggles majorly under it.

I feel my exhaustion grow. "Damn it, why won't it just die?" I ask annoyed.

Hawks lands next to me. "I don't know, its really strong compared to normal nomu's." Hawks says to me. "You don't look so hot right now." Hawks says to me.