chapter4

Isabella's POV

I woke up and jace was gone which upset me. I smelled him so I knew he was in the house but the smell was far. I was well enough to be resleased. So I left and started the search for my mate. I went down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. I continued my search and found myself by the basement stairs. I opened the door and was hit by my mates scent but there was also another scent. It was female not male. I ran down the stairs and found my mate and wathe frickin pack slut suckinf each others faces off.
Jaces POV
Isabella walked in and screamed. I shoved Meredith off me. "I can't believe you Jace why would you do this to me" Isabella said. Then her friend Jack came running down the stairs and grabbed her and started running up the stairs. Meredith looked at me and tried to advance on me to kiss me again but I threw her into a wall. I ran up after my mate and found her in Jacks room crying.Jack was talking to her and trying to tell her something very important about her past. She then saw me and ran into the bathroom to avoid any confrontation.
Isabellas POV
I looked through Jacks stuff and found a razor blade and made a few cuts. Jack didn't know no one knew but the doctors and Jace. They weren't going to tell anyone. I could hear Jack screaming at Jace. I knew that eventually I Woyld have to leave but I didn't want to. I noticed a window. I opened it and jumped out of it. I went out for a run. I ended up at the bands practice house . I then left and went to the graveyard and looked. I found my cousins grave and cried over it. I guess I fell asleep cause it was midnight. I went back to the pack house and found Jace on the sofa playing with Ethan and Alice. Alice let him call here Lise. I went to Jaces room and went back to sleep.

HeymyrainbowunicornssoIhadtoupdateifIfeelthatthenextchapterIdoismeh Iwilladdavotetoit
---------------Izzy out mention a user in mah comments