Zebra

Isabella

After my nap I woke up to find Sebastian standing over me glancing at my wrists. I panicked and attempted to squirm away from his touch. He grimaced dropped my wrist and got off the bed. "I have to undo everything he's done" he said. What the f  does that even mean. Seb walked to the foot of the bed and started chanting probably an old spell like a Bible verse but backwards. I knew he was about to do damage so I did the only thing I could... pretend to give in. "Seb it's not worth it, I just could remember the good days" Sebastian stopped chanting and looked at me. "Bells?"  No shit Sherlock that's my name. " Yeah Seb I just needed some time to remove the humanity from myself." He looked at me as to check to see if I was lying then he stood up and walked out.
Fuuuuuuckkkkkk maybe it was too much too soon and he knows that I'm playing with his feelings. After that thought crossed my mind Seb walked back in with ajley. "Read her make sure she's not lying to me" he ordered her.

After ten minutes she looked at him and walked out. He looked at me and ran over cuddling me. Seriously are you kidding me, WTF I wanna go home not sit in your bed. I look at Seb and pretend he's Jace " I've missed you that pathetic wolf made me forget who I am" I said leaning into his neck.

 He looked at me and grinned. #winning this idiot thinks I care.  We stay like that for hours until he gets up to grab us some food. Ajley walks in when he leaves " I know you're lying so im going to fix whats wrong with you" She quite literally hid my humanity from me.

To Seb when he got back I was acting exactly the same but I could feel the emptiness inside me. To remove your humanity is to remove your soul.Together me and Seb terrorized everyone and everything. I was corrupted and would remain that way forever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                    Three months later

Seb called me into our room and plopped down on his lap. "Bells you're weakening"He said.

" I know its my bond to that pesky wolf I need him dead" I responded

"So we end it this week then " Seb responded.

I giggled and went back to what I was doing. Thursday of that week we were leaving to meet the wolf and inform them that war was coming. I had weakened significantly by the time we were ready to start fighting. We met Jace and his men on what would be considered NoMan's Land. Jace seemed duller and more brittle, Just like me. We looked at each other and he called for me.

I black out for a bit and the next thing I knew I was in Seb's arms being carried back to our side. He seemed upset with me , what the hell happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I was wary of having Bells see Jace. I was pissed and knew she couldnt see him again after today.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bells" the Idiotic wolf called.

She jerked back as if struck and hit the ground. Seconds later she jumped up and started running towards him. 

"Jace, oh god Jace you have to go don't worry about me ill be fine" She screamed.

"Bella no I cant" he screamed.

Due to her lack of strength she tripped and hit the floor hard. He ran towards her but I was faster. I pulled her away from him and brought her back to our tent where I would keep her until he was dead.

Sorry about the long wait. School takes a lot of effort. I was considering restarting this story. Please weigh in so I know what to do. Please give my other book The Serial Killer Project some love .  OK BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE