Boyf |Lams (F,O)|

I had a hard time deciding on which ship to use for this-

Highschool AU

A sprinkle of BMC references

3rd Person P.O.V

Alexander rushed into the school building. He wasn't late or anything, he just was in a hurry.

He grabbed his backpack that was slightly falling off and fixed it back in its place. "Homework, check. Notebook, check-" Alexander was cut off when he ran into Thomas. "Sorry!" He quickly apologized. "I didn't mean- oh... its you... yea I'm not sorry." Alex grumbled at Thomas. Thomas rolled his eyes and grabbed a sharpie. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." he mumbled to himself while he pinned Alexander against a wall and took his backpack from him. "Hey! Give that back!" Alex whined while Jefferson scribbled something on it. Thomas put the cap back on the sharpie after he finished his masterpiece and gave the backpack back to Alexander.

Alexander snatched it from Thomas and mumbled insults under his breath as he ran away. People glanced at Alex and gave him funny looks, whether it be laughing, stifling a laugh, or confusion.

"What'd he even write?" Alex whispered to himself as he took his backpack off and looked at it. "Boyf?! What does that mean?!" Alexander said a little too loud before covering his mouth. He scoffed and put his backpack back on and went to class.

Alexander walked to the cafeteria once the clock hit noon. He sat down at his normal seating place and waited for his friends to show up. After a while of waiting, John finally showed up.

"Why'd you take so long?" Alexander asked his friend once he sat down. "Thomas." John sighed. Alexander nodded. He knew Jefferson had been teasing them for a while now. "Anyways," John said as he starting picking his fork at his food. "What's got you so down? You look sad." John said sadly. Alexander grabbed his backpack and put it on the table for John to see. "Boyf! What does that even mean?!" Alex grumbled as he crossed his arms. John blushed and turned around to grab his backpack. Alex looked at John confused. John put his backpack on the table aswell to reveal that he had 'riends' written on his. Alexander looked at his and then John's. "Boyf... boyf riends..." Alexander groaned as he hid his blushing face in his hands. "I hate this school!" He complained. John chuckled softly.

Did Alexander attempt to wash his sharpie off multiple times? Yes, yes he did. Did John? No, no he didn't.

And Peggy paid Thomas $10 for doing that trick.